Threesome help

Hi brothers,

I have a friend-with-benefits who is interested in having a threesome with another girl. We will be doing this in Dubai, and we can't exactly just walk into the usual clubs to pick someone up.

Anyone has good experience with couple-friendly or truly bi-sexual providers in Dubai?

Would really appreciate the help and promise in return to post a full detail review of the events
OK, so what about Abu Dhabi if not Dubai? I'm sure someone knows a girl who is bi or good with couples. No?
Not sure if youve already gone, hope it isnt too late for you. Finding a paid girl isnt difficult in Dubai. If that is what you are looking for then there are many hotel bars which will cater to this. Among them is the Metropolitan Diera, Rattlesnake bar, Moscow hotel, and many others. If your wanting to try to pick up tourists try the 360club.
Hello guys:

I am still in Bahrain. Soon I will go to Dubai. If you really want a good threesome, call me if you want to book for the last week of June. Look at some of my friends on my website. http://bahrainmassage.yolasite.com/ Kisses.
Too easy...go to Ratsky's at the Karama Hotel for 2 Filipina broads. I hate the York Club but threesomes are easy to swing there as well. Hell...any bar with freelancers and you can get what you want. Too easy.