NURU is the word and the Stuff!

So, I had ordered a bottle of the NURU brand body slide gel about 6 months ago, I pretty much forgot about it, I didnt really play with it at all....

Until.... And I am here to say that it is so much fun, Like an amusement ride for me.

I ordered the big bottle, just short of a gallon. It should be in later this week.

How many of you guys are interested in trying it out?
Oh I'm in. Uh all the way lol.
I am in....oops,you said "guys"...lol

I love oily nekkid bodies!!
Anytime Dallas, lol, Its a ton of fun, not messy or oily at all, and when it does start to dry, it is not sticky or tacky and leaves no residue. You should check it out if you havn't yet

It's gonna be a very NURU summer
April I think you, Dallas, and I should find out how well it works with three involved!
NURU is awesome stuff : )
April I think you, Dallas, and I should find out how well it works with three involved! Originally Posted by LA Man
NURU twister sounds like fun!
NURu twister does sound fun, hmmm might take four to play that. Looks like Dallas is game with my previous comment just need you and April to agree.....
I would freaking love to get a nuru massage... They look amazingly fun!!
I would freaking love to get a nuru massage... They look amazingly fun!! Originally Posted by nola.77

It is a ton of fun, lol
  • Mrgru
  • 03-25-2013, 01:37 PM
I'm in!
Hey April.....

Lol, sweet! I thought that Grease was the actual word!

Hey Dallas, Rock Out With your cock out hot momma ;-)
You know - I go to Japan occasionally and I've always wanted to try this Nuru stuff - but the "soaplands" around Tokyo and Yokohama are mostly NGA policy (No Gaijin Allowed) so I can't get in.