URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...a/612494342748
City: Clifton park
State: New York
Address: Somewhat near the mall
Activities: Bbbj, light rimming, mish, bbbj with prostate massage and cim
Hair Length and Color: Dark medium length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Not a bad body at all for her age, and I knew her age going in. So from that respect I can’t complain
Recommendation: No
Great read. Thank you. And sorry for your loss.
Hysterical, some guys love the train wrecks.
I often look at the "No" and think, obviously, why would you do this to yourself.. and I don't usually read the details. This one was hilarious. Worth the read.
Absolutely fucking hilarious lmao! I don’t think I’ve ever laughed that hard reading a review in the entire time I’ve been in the game!
These last few reviews have me thinking it might be fun to see this woman for the crazy (disgusting) experience. Seems if you can get past the (many many many) negatives and ignore the fugly that you will have a good orgasm. Oh sure, some of you will say "just whack it, dude", but then you don't have a story to tell. Ya know "Oh, you think THAT's gross, lemme tell you about this one time ..."
^^^^

Lmfao!!!

Looking forward to the review lol

I’m laughing so fucking hard my eyes are watering so bad I can’t even see lol

Oh….and that one time at band camp? Lol

These last few reviews have me thinking it might be fun to see this woman for the crazy (disgusting) experience. Seems if you can get past the (many many many) negatives and ignore the fugly that you will have a good orgasm. Oh sure, some of you will say "just whack it, dude", but then you don't have a story to tell. Ya know "Oh, you think THAT's gross, lemme tell you about this one time ..." Originally Posted by Mad Mikey
Now you’re talking and thinking like I am. Train wrecks are fun at times. Please do a review after you see her.
These last few reviews have me thinking it might be fun to see this woman for the crazy (disgusting) experience. Seems if you can get past the (many many many) negatives and ignore the fugly that you will have a good orgasm. Oh sure, some of you will say "just whack it, dude", but then you don't have a story to tell. Ya know "Oh, you think THAT's gross, lemme tell you about this one time ..." Originally Posted by Mad Mikey
This is very very accurate, and a great read!
I can't get past her "stream of consciousness" ads (and that's being kind). Took a look at today's just for shits and giggles, and wow, what a meandering word salad...