Question about BP/Eccie

Why would a provider choose to use BP over eccie? Besides the obvious reasons, bait and switch or cash and dash, BP feels like a big gamble while with eccie you kind of know what your getting into before you start investing into it. There is accountability with eccie but not so much with bp.
Maybe she already placed her ONE ad for the week on ECCIE. You can post all day on BP, and if you screen, and write ads well it is a viable advertising option. Many men that travel on business are not aware of the various local boards. However, they are all pretty much aware of BP.

The main rule whether you are a provider or hobbyist using BP: RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH
Maybe she already placed her ONE ad for the week on ECCIE. You can post all day on BP, and if you screen, and write ads well it is a viable advertising option. Many men that travel on business are not aware of the various local boards. However, they are all pretty much aware of BP.

The main rule whether you are a provider or hobbyist using BP: RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH Originally Posted by Holly Love
+1000 RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH
Wow that was fast, thanks.
OK then, what's the best way to research them? Don't say Google, lol. I know you can Google phone numbers and names(if they post their name), but if they change these often then there's no info to research.
Bp fishing tips.

1. Use tineye.com or google image search to see if her pics may be fake.

2. If you think her face photos are fake have her take a picture of herself while she is pointing it at her Anose with a finnger of your choice. Its a random type picture most won't have readily availiable lol.

3. Get rates and info via text or perferably email. Short and to the point as possible. That way thet conversation and booking is less businssey and crude. Only course of actionn if no reviews present.

4. Do outcall most times. Stings are harder to coordinate when they have to come to you.
There is accountability with eccie... Originally Posted by Just4Fun469
You lost me...
You lost me... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Shitty reviews on eccie and your done !!!!! You can be a crappy provider on BP and no one there will know .lol they will on eccie
Shitty reviews on eccie and your done !!!!! You can be a crappy provider on BP and no one there will know .lol they will on eccie Originally Posted by flyinghillbilly
either that or theyre in a cite/state that doesnt tend to use ECCIE. Or everyone knows they are mentally wack on eccie... BP you can be someone totally different..
i guess if eccie and 411 ever stop spoiling me... id probably quit and go work as a nurse FT then to ever go the BP route.
Pittsburgh is one of those cities....eccie just started gaining traction in 2013 after eraps shut down.
I'd still say the largest percentage of our reviews are backpage girls.

either that or theyre in a cite/state that doesnt tend to use ECCIE. Or everyone knows they are mentally wack on eccie... BP you can be someone totally different..
i guess if eccie and 411 ever stop spoiling me... id probably quit and go work as a nurse FT then to ever go the BP route. Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
I have found some great clients from BP you screen them just as you would do with any other sites. I have found some not so nice clients on this board as well but I don't blame the whole site for 2 bad apples. I personally feel that BP is a great tool in certain cities that I travel too that doesn't use this website. I am real verified and I do not post fake pics on my BP add.
IMO it would make sense for more providers to include something about their presence on eccie when posting a BP ad. I also don't think that the one ad per day rule is a bad thing. I can see everyone who is available and also a part of eccie by looking at one page of unique ads versus scrolling through hundreds of reposts. As a hobbyist, I don't use BP very often. I actually haven't in years (okay once, but it was a bad experience). Sometimes I'm tempted but with no way to verify anything about them (other than the fishing tips posted above) I never actually call. AMPs are easy mode when there aren't any eccie posts that tickle my fancy. BP is just too risky. I might change my mind on that if an ad included an eccie username.
one ad per day rule is a bad thing. Originally Posted by fatbaldugly
I thought it was ONE ad for the week on ECCIE.

Where i'm from Eccie doesn't mean much in that area

I have found some great clients from BP you screen them just as you would do with any other sites. I have found some not so nice clients on this board Originally Posted by sexxxychyna
I thought it was ONE ad for the week on ECCIE.

Where i'm from Eccie doesn't mean much Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
if it is one per week then that might be a bit harsh... but knowing the rule means I now know to look at older ads .

eccie might not mean much where you're from but in places where it is alive and well, there is little comparison. I know that when I am traveling and need to scratch the itch, I always check eccie first. in places where it's dormant or otherwise not in use, I still don't go to BP. There is usually *some* place to find reviews or more information than what a no-context BP ad provides.
if you want UTR providers then avoid bp that's for sure.