Plasmoid

Plasmoid
Since this was not an alert thread, Iremoved all personal info. Provider, check stickys in infoshare before putting personal info. This will insure that you mask correctly. Pistolero

I just learned that Plasmoid is saying

What a jerk... Be careful trying to please this guy. You give them what they want when you know you should just walk away, do that just walk away!
He was more than 30min late to his appointment. He arrived at exactly 4:39 and was supposed to be there at 4. I asked him to reschedule. there is one thing I don't like and that is to rush anything.

I spend 1-3 hrs getting ready for a guy, aside from screening, scheduling, and booking accommodations. I have to shower, shave, coconut butter then lotion body( yes i do both), file/fix nails, bleach trays, floss, brush, makeup, blow dry/style hair, pick lingerie and outfit and more.... These are the things I do for every single client, every visit. Sometimes I tan, go to the nail salon, or hair salon, etc... Point being...I spend a lot of time getting ready for clients... I do not have poor hygiene and or shitty service and my reviews confirm that!

I insisted that we cancel over text at about 4:20. I told him that this day in particular I could not be late to a birthday. I had directly after our visit. I didn't hear back and so I washed my face, pulled my hair up and put my jeans back on and packed my stuff up.
Attachment 517634

I didn't care what I spent on the room, that is how important it was that I was not late to this birthday in particluar.

At 4:33 he says he is "at the toll both exiting, been a long day, don't want to have you out on my account, just wantto meet and won't stay past the time" he promises, ect.

My heart say's ok "he drove all of this way"

So I re-apply makeup, pull down and adjust hair, and lingerie, robe, heels.... I hate being rushed (its my pet peeve), but he was so nice up until he left.
Attachment 517633
I give him a bj he showers, I had to go and I apologized over and over and offered to let me make the time up to him because I don't feel like he got to know me vice-versa.... He leaves...

I have to shower, redress, repack and I am running late :/ Never Again!
I just learned that Plasmoid is saying Originally Posted by KandiceLux
Where is he saying that?

BTW, the attachments in your post don't work.
  • ognob
  • 04-09-2016, 09:24 AM
Me thincks a whore has some explaining to do........ijs
Wait a minute, this is shit. Who's the fuqtard or mandle that gave her the private information? IDGAF about the he said/ she said, but there would be hell to pay if some fuqtard posted something from the ladies only area
Kandice,

I am sorry to hear this happened to you; sounds awful to be sure. I had a similar situation once; he was late and at 20 minutes in I texted him suggesting to reschedule. He responded back that he still wanted to come and it was ok if we had a shorter session. In the end he arrived at almost 45 minutes late. I told him again that we would have to have a shorter session and it would probably be best to just reschedule.

He started flipping out, screaming at me, threw things around my in-call, flipped my massage table....yeah, the works. It was scary. It makes me wonder if it's not the same person, hmmm....

Anywhos, may I suggest however, that it probably would have been better for you to post this in the ladies area? Especially as you have included his info...I am not sure if the mods will look very kindly on it, and it would be a shame for you to get in trouble here on the board over something like that.

Anyhow, again, sorry to hear you had such an awful experience.
Wait a minute, this is shit. Who's the fuqtard or mandle that gave her the private information? IDGAF about the he said/ she said, but there would be hell to pay if some fuqtard posted something from the ladies only area Originally Posted by p98397
She has his info bc she was supposed to have a session with him. It makes sense that she has a name, phone and email if so.

Now, as far as posting that here and not in the ladies section, as said in my above post, I agree that I don't know if this was right to do in co-ed.
She has his info bc she was supposed to have a session with him. It makes sense that she has a name, phone and email if so.

Now, as far as posting that here and not in the ladies section, as said in my above post, I agree that I don't know if this was right to do in co-ed. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
You missed the point, or perhaps I wasn't clear in my original post: No way for her to know what he said about the 5 minute bj unless someone gave her info from a men's only area-and THAT is shit.
Ah, I see.

I did search and didn't see where he had said this about her....so it does seem like there might have been a "leak" of info.

I agree, this does not cast her in a positive light.

I know we want to set the record straight when we are screwed over, but outting, etc, is just bad business all around and no good shall come of it.
Give up the source or take the full ban alone
Happy Saturday!
Give up the source or take the full ban alone Originally Posted by dearhunter
^^^ +1
The best whores are available whenever the John is available,,,Smart whores don't work on days when there are important events in their lives.

Whore was assisted by a White Knight John,,,The White Knight John needs to get a life and mind his own business. The average whore won't offer a John a brownie point for being a White Knight for her.
So the Op makes this thread in response to info only found in a supposedly Secret mens forum hmm... ok lets see how this goes
Awww shit