A Second?

For mostly the ladies: Which is more of a turn on?
1. A second woman?
2. A second guy? ( this for all the GAY leaning responders on this site since y'all like talking about it so much).

Just want to be politically correct. Again this might be a topic of many past discussions....... But WTF.
Depends on the mood I'm in that day, lol.
I enjoy other women,but have been with two guys at once there was no gay stuff involved, just a great time .,

Didn't you know it is every girl's fantasy to be fucked by a gay guy while he is being fucked from behind by another gay guy?

Come on, we're in the 21st century now.

On the other hand, no guy want to fuck a girl who is going down on another girl.

Particularly if the girl being sucked is sending you kisses and whispering 'you're next, I will want a good fuck soon'.
I've been in both. It does depend on the girl. Zero sword crossing, so if the girl wants guy/guy DP, I'm out. But the right girl in the right mood makes for some serious fun. The most fun I'd say was a MFFM session. Each guy with each girl, plus both girls with each guy in a threesome, plus girl/girl during recovery. We literally had to order food delivered to the room to keep going.

Didn't you know it is every girl's fantasy to be fucked by a gay guy while he is being fucked from behind by another gay guy?

Come on, we're in the 21st century now.

On the other hand, no guy want to fuck a girl who is going down on another girl.

Particularly if the girl being sucked is sending you kisses and whispering 'you're next, I will want a good fuck soon'. Originally Posted by essence
WHAT...........??????????
Read my reviews...lol...I LUV LUV LUV 2 or 3 guys in a session!!!
Someone who doesn't talk too much and makes an appointment.
  • anita
  • 04-12-2016, 02:05 PM
MFM. Their cocks don't touch if we do the DP standing up, with one of them carrying me. Otherwise boundaries are respected. Sometimes one just wants to watch and lick things off, I understand this doesn't apply to straight guys.

I like women, but on my own free time as I am picky.
I've been in both. It does depend on the girl. Zero sword crossing, so if the girl wants guy/guy DP, I'm out. But the right girl in the right mood makes for some serious fun. The most fun I'd say was a MFFM session. Each guy with each girl, plus both girls with each guy in a threesome, plus girl/girl during recovery. We literally had to order food delivered to the room to keep going. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Sounds like real fun!!
As expected, the op introduced the GAY issue when talking about two guys, and the girls explicitly state no sword crossing, so I think the op needs to tone down the GAY thing.

No, this OP did not. Some of the other 'gentlemen' on this site did. I saw no indignant post from any op's when that happened. This site says it's for 'discussions' and if so let's discuss. If it's for slinging crap at others then let the games begin.
2. A second guy? ( this for all the GAY leaning responders Originally Posted by BIGSEXY7852

the op introduced the GAY issue when talking about two guys Originally Posted by essence

No, this OP did not. Originally Posted by BIGSEXY7852

OK, Bigsexy, have you had a MFM or a FMF, and how was it for you? If not, which would you like to start with?

On my bucket list is a MFFF, but I find when two girls get together they start drinking too much and running amock around the hotel corridors. 3 would probably be worse
No I have not. MFF would be interesting and challenging, but worth a go. No interest whatsoever in the MMF or MFFF. The latter could easily turn into a cluster fuck as you alluded to. BTW thanks for the discussion.
Also the gay thing was brought up on another thread on this site. Not here
You should definitely try MFF, but you may want to take your time and make a day or evening/night of it.

Big issues is whether the two girls entertain each other. I have had occasions where the two girls take turns with me, which was fun, and also, as alluded to above, where they were into each other and I fucked one while she was eating the other girl, then the two girls changed places, then i fucked one while i ate the other etc.

Both are good, but if anything, don't do anything by numbers, and ignore anybody who over prescribes, the moment has to take over.

ps. one of the pair seems to be becoming my permanent live-in friend, and she still has lots of other gf's she talks to.....