Effective Immediately !!!

This site has turned into complete, total and utter shit. It is beyond belief !The individuals responsible for this , including myself, ARE:

1. Bambino
2. BerryBerry
3. BigguyT
4. Hematoma.
5. LustyLad
6. Eyecue2
7. Sherman Klump
8. Big Stig
9. Sjmonti

A total of about 10 individuals altogether. One of these individuals has dallied his life and days away on this site by having made nearly 13k post and keep on doing this bullshit and evidently has no intention to ever stop.

These individuals ARE NOT ECCIE. Eccie has many good and decent members in the Pittsburgh area and others. But the above named characters have rendered the Pittsburgh section of the site totally pointless and into catastrophic thorough type of purest shit.

Effective Immediately,

While I do keep my membership on here, I will no longer provide reviews, talk (back), even if provoked, to these individuals through posts or engage in endless and pointless intrigues and dalling over bullshit although I may sometimes post a post or two here and there. ANYBODY NOT ON THE LIST is welcome to pm me for info and pics on providers.

In the end, the smart cede. It is time for me to cede.

Thanks.
This site has turned into complete, total and utter shit. It is beyond belief !The individuals responsible for this , including myself, ARE:

1. Bambino
2. BerryBerry
3. BigguyT
4. Hematoma.
5. LustyLad
6. Eyecue2
7. Sherman Klump
8. Big Stig
9. Sjmonti

A total of about 10 individuals altogether. One of these individuals has dallied his life and days away on this site by having made nearly 13k post and keep on doing this bullshit and evidently has no intention to ever stop.

These individuals ARE NOT ECCIE. Eccie has many good and decent members in the Pittsburgh area and others. But the above named characters have rendered the Pittsburgh section of the site totally pointless and into catastrophic thorough type of purest shit.

Effective Immediately,

While I do keep my membership on here, I will no longer provide reviews, talk (back), even if provoked, to these individuals through posts or engage in endless and pointless intrigues and dalling over bullshit although I may sometimes post a post or two here and there. ANOBDOY NOT ON THE LIST is welcome to pm me for info and pics on providers.

In the end, the smart cede. It is time for me to cede.

Thanks. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Hmmmmm.......interesting.
Sounds good to me considering nearly no one gives a fuck about or even belives any of the rubbish you do post.
Sounds good to me Originally Posted by Big Stig
He won't let any of us go! I think we are charter members of his fan club!
No one is asking you to stop posting, just tone it down please
No one is asking you to stop posting, just tone it down please Originally Posted by bigguyt
How about stop breathing?
I feel slightly left out....
You know? The more wood you throw on the fire, the bigger and hotter it's going to grow.
The little guy got pissed when I slammed him with this. He can’t respond to it truthfully. Post #10.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post&t=2203367
It's there's one person that can't stay silent, it's tats. I expect this self-imposed exile to end….rather quickly! It's a shame…we don't have many 150lbs, bald, Bulgarian, unemployed, uneducated, herpes-ridden, deadbeat, kumquat-serenading, sub-80 IQ members here!
Ahhh. the drama queen is at it yet again. I am guessing he is on the verge of being banned and this is his last hurrah

Good riddance hopefully. Tats is dangerous to hobbyists and providers alike. Nearly everything he posts here is utter bullshit. He makes up hofo because people will not see him. He disparages reviews posted by others because those providers refuse to see him. He even makes up phony reviews to steal premium access here.
So are we going to start a fan club for tatasddd? I mean he listed 9 of us! He omitted 1 who should have been added. I mean we could have membership cards, a meeting place along a PAT bus route, and punch and pie! Always got to have punch and pie!
Tats you listed 9 names of the 10 who a ruining the site, are you the tenth? Or the number one reason?
Tats you listed 9 names of the 10 who a ruining the site, are you the tenth? Or the number one reason? Originally Posted by mrjeff1977
I am number 3, I will just have to work harder.
I am number 3, I will just have to work harder. Originally Posted by bigguyt
Are we going to have playoffs to determine a ranking until tatasddd leaves our happy community? The number 1 person automatically gets a bye because he is just too good at pissing off our buddy tatasddd!