Syracuse and Rochester! !

Hey guy's I wanna let everyone know that I am currently in the emergency room! Last night I had a seizure and end up waking up in a pool of blood with cuts all over my head and a numb leg and' my nose might be broken as well! I guess when I had the seizure I went face first in to the metal frame! Right now I am waiting for the doc's to tell me what's up,I'm finally starting to get my memory back which is good cause when I came in I couldn't even remember my name! I'm really sorry to all the guys I was supposed to see today! Now depending on what the doctor says I'm planning on staying in this area ,if you wanna contact me and reschedule our dates! ! I'm sorry guy's! !!

Mwuahhh Samantha.
That sucks, glad you're ok! Don't worry about missing appointments, your health is the most important thing! And thank god you weren't driving somewhere, you might have had a seizure, totaled your car, gone into a coma and been in the hospital for 5 days.
Well they want to admit me because on top of everything else going on my enzymes in my blood are elevated (at alarming levels) left untreated I could go in to kidney failure. ....what a amazing trip out West I'm having! !!
do some incalls

pre made room

turn lemons into lemonade
kink kaaahhy
one hell of a face fucking????? just askin
I hope it wasn't you and me in the shower that contributed to this. We were squeaky clean after. I hope your better soon.
I hope it wasn't you and me in the shower that contributed to this. We were squeaky clean after. I hope your better soon. Originally Posted by montana1958
No babe I've been having seizures for years now!! I actually did total a car before too, I had just gotten on the highway. ......and when I came too I was about to run into a semi truck then I was out again, later that day I woke up in the hospital without a clue as to what happened but luckily DeepThinker was there to explain everything! !
so you really are a Angel sometimes for a short time

just joking
anyways its good your ok

edit
thanks RODOSH
PM only please girl
Sam,
Sorry to hear this happened to you. Please take care of yourself. You're fortunate that this didn't happen when you were driving. Don't be impatient ( like I know you are ) and let the doctors run all the tests that they need to find out the cause of these seizures and then recommend a course of treatment. You have my number if you want to contact me when you return to Albany.
No babe I've been having seizures for years now!! I actually did total a car before too, I had just gotten on the highway. ......and when I came too I was about to run into a semi truck then I was out again, later that day I woke up in the hospital without a clue as to what happened but luckily DeepThinker was there to explain everything! ! Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
Oh please.
Have these seizures been confirmed yet? Still years later? Lol.
i hope that you listen to your drs and rest up.
i had a fever in high school that led to a seizure and it knocked me a loop for days.
Keep your fluids up and take it easy.
Get well soon.
Oh please.
Have these seizures been confirmed yet? Still years later? Lol. Originally Posted by SaigeS
I'm sorry I thought having multiple handles was against the rules accidentalhobbyist or Saige whatever name you go by nowwa days! Yes they have been confirmed not that is any of your business! I'm sorry I posted this honestly I was just trying to be considerate to my clients! I have no reason to make something like this up! Carry on bash me all you want I will not let anyone drag me into this drama bullshit! Hope everyone had a great night ..........Carry on if you must!!
I'm sorry I thought having multiple handles was against the rules accidentalhobbyist or Saige whatever name you go by nowwa days! Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
Noticed that odd 'strange' post also....good catch....
Hope you are feeling better.