taylor skyyy hottest woman on planet

is set to visit buffalo today and tomorrow. have any of you gents actually had the pleasure i dont think i could last past a handshake. she is my all time bucket list. if im lucky enough to see her i think i may retire, physically i just cant imagine ever seeing someone better than her.. at least for my tastes and in my opinion. we'll see WOW JUST WOW
Gettin' nowhere on Google, got a link?
This Taylor Skyyy?
http://alabama.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ics-20/9106329 Originally Posted by Celso
I was thinking yes, because she looks like Bobbi. lol
I was thinking yes, because she looks like Bobbi. lol Originally Posted by jokacz
in car can't post link but she is the girl Sucrunch would talk up shirt we has a post yesterday in any provider ads in my opinion she is better than Bobbi and God forbid better than jessica22 there are reviews and pics on the site I just can't imagine a hotter body if I was allowed to make it myself
I think it's this one:

https://www.preferred411.com/P117195

Too many Y's in your Sky, Tiny.
...she is better than Bobbi and God forbid better than jessica22... Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
Wow!
Post a linck ASAP!.....
Wow!
Post a linck ASAP!..... Originally Posted by Celso
while driving search it's there sorry
Wow!
Post a linck ASAP!..... Originally Posted by Celso
and there are much better photos and review only can think about 1 y now
is set to visit buffalo today and tomorrow. have any of you gents actually had the pleasure i dont think i could last past a handshake. she is my all time bucket list. if im lucky enough to see her i think i may retire, physically i just cant imagine ever seeing someone better than her.. at least for my tastes and in my opinion. we'll see WOW JUST WOW Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
Down boy. Just glad I wasn't standing next to you when you wrote this.
This her?

What about Shayla from the GWN?
Yea thats her. There were other pics posted on here of her. Every post with her mentioned,with a file attached, is like 9 pages worth of retarded losers arguing about nothing back and forth, typical of this site, so I didnt bother to search very deep for them.
I have seen a pic of her in the past and im telling everybody out there that she is beyond beautiful. when I seen that pic of her I was like holy shit are you kidding me. I know she is in buffalo now but I work too much so im not able to see her this time around and trust me I am beyond pissed that I cant see her. I hope are schedules match up better next time. she is somebody I MUST see.
Wait a minute, isn't this the one the "boyfriend" was pimping in the ML? Some kind of 'Cuse connection?