Hi Ya'll

Its been a LONG time, and I'm sure I have been forgotten, but I was in the neighborhood, and wanted to stop and say Hi
Looks like there have been a few changes over the years. Any of the old folks still live here?
X-NM
Hey ole buddy.
I wondered why you didnt write!
Any of the old folks still live here? Originally Posted by X-NewModerator
Nah, they're all long dead and buried. Us new turks run this place now. So you better watch your step if you wanna play in our playpen. Haha.
Well I hope they were buried Dicks Up
Play in the play pen? Damn, I'm to old for that. Now if ya need a baby sitter, that I can do
X-NM
A few of the old guard are around. Not too many, though. It's enough to make us feel like old farts.
How's Rebbeca?

Yeppers, some of us are around. LOL

Been to any good burger joints in the HEB area lately?
I'm sure I have been forgotten
X-NM Originally Posted by X-NewModerator
Never! Good to hear from you again.
Welcome back. Been a while.
It's enough to make us feel like old farts. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Ummm, we are old farts. Although you, X-NM, cookie man, Pistolero, and LL predate me (at least on the boards) for awhile, so maybe I'm only a semi-old fart.

Hey X-NM, how's life been treating you?
Ummm, we are old farts. Originally Posted by Chevalier
Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Hey TexTH, I thought we were like wine, and aged gracefully? Naw, prob not.

I have heard a rumor that HotLips has some magic elixer that causes her to get younger and more beautiful by the day.

LL, I havent heard from the little one in a LONG time, maybe a year or so. Last time I say her, she had hit a growth spurt and was up to nearly 5'1"

Pistolero, thanks. I dont know how long I will be here, but just couldnt stand not at least saying Hi. The rumors of my passing were only that, rumors. Of course, there are some that will say I look more natural now

Chev, my man, how the heck are you?

X-NM
X New Mod,

Great to hear from you.

sdfluffy
OMG HI BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's so awesome to hear from you. Lord it's been awhile. You are missed greatly.
I have heard a rumor that HotLips has some magic elixer that causes her to get younger and more beautiful by the day.
X-NM Originally Posted by X-NewModerator
Awww honey, you know flattery gets me naked
Was wondering why those warning signs with your picture were up at the titty bars.

I can't be old guard as I'm the one they guard against!