When do you stop a bbbjcim?

Ladies,when do you stop your bbbjcim? Is it right after he cums? After he taps your shoulder and pulls back? After you feel him start to lose his erection? I’m wondering what each ladies guidelines are.
I've been with several ladies who swallowed this year and they waited until they swallowed every single drop and then they stopped in a slow relaxed way while looking deep into my eyes.
The ones I go back to see repeatedly are the ones who keep going until my soul is floating out of my body.
STOP? Why? I don't stop, doesn't matter if it's hard, soft or in between. It's entirely up to the owner of the peen to stop the fun.

After the incredible explosion of hot sexuality into my waiting mouth, I play with it and taste it a bit before looking him in the eyes and swallowing the good stuff. But it's not over!

I keep licking and sucking and giggling the ballies and sucking a little more and licking some more; until the gentleman who owns the toy I'm playing with; keeps saying stop, oh please stop! I lift my lashes and look at him seductively and shake my head a little. I stop when the toy owner has to put his hands on my head and shoulders and pull back, totally exhausted and spent, empty and limp. But it still looks delicious to me!

But at that point I get up and get a warm washcloth and gently clean him up and dry him with a warm towel. With a warm glow on my face and a tummy full of yum.

Is that wrong?
Oh GingerKatt you soul snatcher. That’s perfect.
I stop mine after he's given the final twitch and his whole body has fallen limp.
STOP? Why? I don't stop, doesn't matter if it's hard, soft or in between. It's entirely up to the owner of the peen to stop the fun.

After the incredible explosion of hot sexuality into my waiting mouth, I play with it and taste it a bit before looking him in the eyes and swallowing the good stuff. But it's not over!

I keep licking and sucking and giggling the ballies and sucking a little more and licking some more; until the gentleman who owns the toy I'm playing with; keeps saying stop, oh please stop! I lift my lashes and look at him seductively and shake my head a little. I stop when the toy owner has to put his hands on my head and shoulders and pull back, totally exhausted and spent, empty and limp. But it still looks delicious to me!

But at that point I get up and get a warm washcloth and gently clean him up and dry him with a warm towel. With a warm glow on my face and a tummy full of yum.

Is that wrong? Originally Posted by GingerKatt
You've just described the perfect ending to a BBBJ so no, you're not wrong. GingerKatt, I became so hot and bothered reading that post of yours...you're truly an exceptional lady!!!
Keep it simple....when he loses consciousness.
GingerKatt that was absolutely the perfect BBBJCIM that you described. Too bad you are not available presently.

Is that wrong? Originally Posted by GingerKatt

I was going to ask you to marry me, then read your sig.
Keep it simple....when he loses consciousness. Originally Posted by alaine
Uh hmm... Well hello there Alaine. Come here often? 😍
Beautiful answers by the ladies so far.

Yeah, pretty much just keep going until I can't handle the sensation anymore nudge her away.

Even then, feel free to steal a couple more bobs, just to make sure I'm really done.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, nothing's worse than a woman who doesn't know how to finish a guy off properly. Back in my younger days, typically in AMP's, but other scenarios, too, you get those idiots who want to vice grip and speed up like a fucking jackrabbit!! Fucking Christ...talking about shitting on a mood. Here, you're getting more rub burn than orgasm. Then they don't want to let go, thinking the shit feels good. Noooo, I'm pushing you away because you're fucking doing it grossly wrong.

Once the tingle starts, you don't need to speed up and grip tighter. Fuck!!
I believe the best cim is when you are about to cum the girl deepthroats you as you cum in the back of her throat. I only have met 2 girls that have done this. On the flip side i have met some women that say they cim only to be disappointed when you get that first shot into the mouth they immediately pull away.
As I’m starting my truck?
Keep it simple....when he loses consciousness. Originally Posted by alaine
... and is barely able to mutter, "Goodbye, Jane Doe."

Seriously, the previous few times that's happened, it was exceedingly frustrating to have the dancer pull away after a few mls of liquid emerged. Ladies, the sensations don't cease when the liquid stops coming out! It's hard to explain to a woman; perhaps the best way is to say that we want it THROUGH cumpletion, not TO cumpletion.