Allergies

Is it true blowjobs cure allergies? Seriously, who’s has a remedy?
I’ll try anything! Maybe some Mexican cunnilingus?

HELP 😏
Awww....I’m sorry you’re experiencing that.

While I don’t know if bjs are the cure...they certainly can make a guy feel better ...or so I’ve heard (wink wink )

I guess I’m one of the few who doesn’t experience allergies or colds but very very rarely
I’m right there with you! Unfortunately, giving hasn’t done anything for me haha, but I’d try anything right about now.
Save me...lol. BEG I feel for you...this year is terrible.
I am alone in Frisco for about the next 10 days. Do either come up this way?
A tad far for me, I prefer to stay locally in ft worth area
I was cursed with pretty bad allergies all my life. I know the feeling. Anytime the pollen count was high I would suffer miserably... that was until I started taking Flonase. One spritz in each nostril every morning before I step out the house works wonders. It's like I dont have allergies anymore.
Last week I can down with a crazy allergy attack,
my eyes were on fire! Cleared up in a day or two but it was pretty tough. I never had allergies until recently.
That happen to me yesterday...I feel like doo doo
Raw honey, 2 spoonful a day, once in the am and once in the pm, straight from the jar to your mouth, cures all allergies.
The honeybee is for me...never tried it, but at this point I’ll try anything.
Where should I look for it ?
^^^^ needs to be LOCAL honey, since it has to do with LOCAL pollen. Try the farmers market.
Man, sorry to hear this! Lol! I’m cursed with this affliction as well, bro. Zyrtec or the Walgreens/CVS store brands, start taking it now, every day like clockwork - get some saline spray for the nasal passages and use that 2-3 times a day. The key is keeping your passages clear! Best of luck, big dog.