For the guys......incall preference?

Hello everyone! I am looking into getting a permanent incall, and am curious as to what the majority preference is....

2 1/2-4 star hotel (priceline star guide)
nicer gated apartment
house
business suite
other?

Thanks in advance for your response!!

Jordan
I think Gated Apartment would be high preference or nice apartment complex, where you wouldn't stick out like a sore thumb if you are driving a nice car etc. Hotels are Ok, but probably not the no 1 preference, at least for me.
I agree with the gated apartment.
Gated apartment or business suite. Nice hotels a close second. Nix the house idea. Hard for your clients to maintain a low profile.
  • L.A.
  • 06-18-2013, 08:41 PM
no to hotels, no to house, no to business suite, yes to other private residence (apt or condo).
Apartment or condo.
Business suite, IF it is not a high traffic area....gated apartment #2
Business suite? A la studio? You'll never see me. Apartment, large hotel work.
Hotel or Apartment/condo
Nice apartment/condo.

If you get this type of incall, please PM me...I'll want to come see you!
Business suite? A la studio? You'll never see me. Originally Posted by Prolongus
No to that, of course. But a private office used by one or two girls, and whose address is unpublished...now that has been known to work.
Hello everyone! I am looking into getting a permanent incall, and am curious as to what the majority preference is....

2 1/2-4 star hotel (priceline star guide)
nicer gated apartment
house
business suite
other?

Thanks in advance for your response!!

Jordan Originally Posted by Jordan Young
A big hotel, where going in and out is not noticed, is great - as long as you don't need a key to go up. A nicer gated apartment is good too, though the traffic could be noticed. House - worst choice.
Jordan, this is a very good question to ask. Personally, I too prefer a gated community or nice apartment, but not because it's safer or less conspicuous, but because I have had the best sessions at incalls where she felt the most comfortable and secure.
Apartment (gated) wins hands down. More comfort for both people.
Nice hotel or nice apartment complex is just fine!