just like the states gem

[IMG]imagecoast.com/images/dmaxskin/arkansasquarter2.jpg[/IMG]

just my .02. Heres a lady shining like a diamond, one of arkansas finest.seems couple prospecters cant find this jewl, they stir up the dirt, bring on the storms and even brought there pix shovels and toxic solvents trying to Chip and tarnish the exterior , when all storms is cleared , scrapes and smudges are gone, theres 200+ reasons she on that mountain top shining like a diamond and yelling (fuck you......... your fired!!!!!!!!
Heh

Gem or jewel? Which one would more grammatically correct here (neither in my personal opinion due to the subject matter but to each his or her own)?

And do I detect a here?

Gem or jewel? Which one would more grammatically correct here (neither in my personal opinion due to the subject matter but to each his or her own)? Originally Posted by bladtinzu
Gem and jewl one in the same. Both are correct in my personal opinion. Both are a tough and rare find in Arkansas and she is one of the few here in the n natural state
No not a wk . Just someone who got sick of the bs , someone keeps attempting and I do detect a richard crainum
No not a wk . Just someone who got sick of the bs , someone keeps attempting and I do detect a richard crainum Originally Posted by dmaxskin
No but I sure do detect a
No but I sure do detect a Originally Posted by bladtinzu
No I'm not a white Knight . I really do see Richard crainum
Looks Like this may be a good show. Popcorn anyone?? I have some extras

Attached Images File Type: png ha ha.png (38.9 KB, 275 views)
No I'm not a white Knight . I really do see Richard crainum Originally Posted by dmaxskin

Come back when you have an original thought come out of your WK'ish whipped mind.

But seriously thanks for proving my point on that and answering which grammatical term might have fit (or not) best.
All my thoughts are og , richard .im not the one who keeps stiring the pot. You know you could do us all a favor , pull that pickle out your ass and go jump off a cliff
All my thoughts are og , richard .I'm not the one who keeps stirring the pot. You know you could do us all a favor , pull that pickle out your ass and go jump off a cliff Originally Posted by dmaxskin
Such hate from a chevalier.. But since your thoughts are "OG" (original gangster)...

Thanks once again from proving my point beyond a shadow of a doubt.
Such hate from a little boy.. But since your thoughts are "OG" (original gangster)...

Thanks once again from proving my point beyond a shadow of a doubt. Originally Posted by bladtinzu
Seems to me richard cranium tries to read between the lines and is missing the point . The only hate coming from a little boy is looking back at you in the mirror.

BTW autocorrect left out the r in org. So next time you reading between the lines get it right before you stick s foot in your mouth. I hope your clever to figure out ( richard cranium) richard
Seems to me richard cranium tries to read between the lines and is missing the point . The only hate coming from a little boy is looking back at you in the mirror.

BTW autocorrect left out the r in org. So next time you reading between the lines get it right before you stick s foot in your mouth. I hope your clever to figure out ( richard cranium) richard Originally Posted by dmaxskin
Sure thing

Ride on boy!! Ride on!!!!
Sure thing

Ride on boy!! Ride on!!!! Originally Posted by bladtinzu
Yea I see you so full of it, your friend riding on your back and the shits coming out your mouth