The Condom Broke

????
???? Originally Posted by firststick
Head to the DR and get a full STD screening done, and refrain from any sexual activities until you get a green light from the Doc.
lmao
Just a question... Do you guys realize that an STD can also be passed during oral sex? You're worried about the condom breaking but never worry when your nose deep in pussy. Just an observation. I find its best to get tested about every 3 months when dealing with multiple partners. Jmo
Just a question... Do you guys realize that an STD can also be passed during oral sex? You're worried about the condom breaking but never worry when your nose deep in pussy. Just an observation. I find its best to get tested about every 3 months when dealing with multiple partners. Jmo Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Sweet, Sweet, Sweet one of my favorite things to do! #One day
Running to the doctor the same day or even the same week could give you false results.

OMG THE CONDOM BROKE! Why do you care? You just spent 2 hours licking my pussy...

I should be more worried about you happy juice reproducing inside me.
Wonderful news! We're having a baby!
Lmao and the plot thickens.
Just a question... Do you guys realize that an STD can also be passed during oral sex? You're worried about the condom breaking but never worry when your nose deep in pussy. Just an observation. I find its best to get tested about every 3 months when dealing with multiple partners. Jmo Originally Posted by Trinity Kane

To not daty girls like you and Mary Beth would make life so much less.

It is widely known that dinning on pussy provides much needed vitamins and nutrients necessary to prevent hairy palms and early alzheimers.
Even with condoms stds are still transmitted via body fluids.There is a reason the effectivness of condoms in preventing stds is not listed. Its best at preventing pregnancy.
Who is the lucky lady?
Because, I am more concerned with you giving her something to give to the rest of us. BP girl? Or Eccielodian?

The risk of transference from oral sex is minimal. Does happen, but you are more likely to get struck by lightning while spelunkering.

4 out of 10,000 with an infected partner.

Good luck!
Get tested but I would allow 10 days before doing so.
Who is the lucky lady?
Because, I am more concerned with you giving her something to give to the rest of us. BP girl? Or Eccielodian?

The risk of transference from oral sex is minimal. Does happen, but you are more likely to get struck by lightning while spelunkering.

4 out of 10,000 with an infected partner.

Good luck!
Get tested but I would allow 10 days before doing so. Originally Posted by Das Ficker
I have been shooting blanks since my son was born. Wife took me to thé best urialist in town Hé was so good hé cut my sack open before it was numb.

Once your sack is open all you can do is cuss and coopérate.
I would think all you girls are at lest on thé pill.
I would think all you girls are at lest on thé pill. Originally Posted by firststick
Humm your kidding right.
I have been shooting blanks since my son was born. Wife took me to thé best urialist in town Hé was so good hé cut my sack open before it was numb.

Once your sack is open all you can do is cuss and coopérate. Originally Posted by firststick
Sounds like a plausible explanation. This is just another reason all providers should offer CIM, IJS.