Hello from the newest newbie to the boards.

• PGH15
  • 11-19-2018, 08:47 AM
Hi everyone! I just wanted to say hello. I have my share of encounters, but none recent enough that sharing would be worth it to anyone. Just finding my way back into the game after an extended hiatus. Those requiring references will have to bear with me until I can provide some reliable ones.

Attitude during an encounter, toned, friendliness during screening or meeting set up. I'm also a sucker for toned MILF types, but don't seek them out exclusively. Open to all race, hair color, etc. Good hygiene is a must, which in this game is hit or miss from either side of the encounter.

DISLIKES:
Poor attitude and rudeness. I try and maintain a level of respect when interacting with providers and wish to be treated the same. Don't let one bad experience with another hobbyist creep into conversations with me.

Looking forward to interacting with everyone! No need to provide any recommendations, especially in an open thread. I'll rely on the encounter reports and my own experiences reaching out to providers. ��
Hello and welcome to the boards
Welcome PGH15!
Hello there PGH15

I wish more gentlemen could express themselves as well as you just have.

Welcome to the club.
  • PGH15
  • 11-19-2018, 02:31 PM
Thanks sexymaid. Maybe we will see each other one day!