URL / Website: NA
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Strip mall off Tomball Parkway near Fallbrook Drive
Activities: Doubles, Table Shower, FBSM+++
Hair Length and Color: Hanna, Long Black Hair. Jennifer, Long Brown Hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Hanna, Latina with long dark brown to black hair, nice C to D cup boobs, nice hourglass figure, and nice ass. Jennifer, brown hair, hourglass figure, J-Lo butt, and B to C up boobs. Pretty faces and nice personalities. They want to please you.
Recommendation: Yes
Damage?
Damage? Originally Posted by h.papo
Clearly stated in the ROS.
I didn’t mean by price. Forgot to put Mommy in the front. I was driving. Lots of these girls are loose as hell in the tummy area. Wanting to k is if it is legit right tummies here.
Haven’t been to New Spa before but the reviews look good for it. If y’all would have to choose between Hannah & Jennifer, which of the two would you recommend for the first encounter? Don’t have ROS so will blindly make the decision based off y’all’s recommendation!
If you ask Fifi he'll say they're all hideous and fat.
  • Uomo
  • 07-05-2022, 02:37 PM
If you ask Fifi he'll say they're all hideous and fat. Originally Posted by latinluvr465
and an hour's drive away
I didn’t mean by price. Forgot to put Mommy in the front. I was driving. Lots of these girls are loose as hell in the tummy area. Wanting to k is if it is legit right tummies here. Originally Posted by h.papo

No mommy damage. Both girls were very well put together.
Thanks for the info and review
  • Corno
  • 07-05-2022, 05:12 PM
Thanks for the review. In your opinion, do you feel that the doubles experience was worth it compared to 2x singles in the same day?
Thanks for the review. In your opinion, do you feel that the doubles experience was worth it compared to 2x singles in the same day? Originally Posted by Corno
I've done them a few times and enjoy them. I have ample money as I'm a retired widower and my investments have done well and can live comfortably, which includes an occasional indulgence such as this
@Demolition

• Pyle1
  • 07-06-2022, 06:45 AM
@Demolition

Originally Posted by DRSlut

Thanks for the review.