How many fellow mile high clubbers here??

Joined the club many years ago in the restroom with an enthustic GF many years ago. Had a plan and executed flawlessly. One flight attendant knew exactly what was going on. Gave us free drinks when the cart got to our row- hottie!$
Pre TSA days.
1998, ( me a private pilot) my old high school sweetie and I had a reconnect ( she was married)
I took her on an airplane ride, 20 mins into it, she mentioned something to me about the mile high club.
Well.... Needless to say she had my full attention at that point.
In a Cessna 172, you cannot do much, I mentioned this to her, her reply was... " does it count if I suck your dick?" .... Yes ... It does..

So, I put the throttle to the firewall, and climbed to 7000 feet and headed toward Lake Livingston...

Once over the lake at close to 7 thousand feet, I announced , we are 1500 feet above a mile! Trimmed the plane up, slid my seat back a few inches pulled my shorts off .... And started to enjoy the view and feeling for abot 1 minute...

I was so amped up, it was short but fun...

Once on the ground we fucked like rabbits in the hangar..

This went on repeat for about 4 months until her hubby figured something was amiss.
Ha!! The LIZARDKING and I!! In the airport lounge, too… post 911 even! Mad moxie...
Now that I think about it- SONYA AND I on a flight to Vegas the weekend after NYE!! Seriously hot finger banging in first class…

So, Sonya... whatcha doing for NYE this year- wonder if we can top that? Maybe we should bring strap-ons and fuck in a limo somewhere?? :-)
Also '98 for me as well. On a private jet flight from Miami to San Antonio. We were partying at my buddy's parents' summer home outside of Austin when his dad decided to give us the heads up that he would be needing all "kids" (we were college students) out of the house within 24 hours so that he could entertain some clients. Being the well grounded child of the mega rich, my boy decides to make the phone call.

"Gas up the plane. We're going to Miami!"

This plane was closer to Air Force One than say a Gulfstream. It was a full sized commercial airliner converted for private use. We flew to Miami as a group of 7 guys and flew back to Texas with damn near 20 people, mostly women. When you're that rich, it doesn't matter where you're going. People will roll with you regardless.

ME: "Hey we're heading back to my boy's house in San Antonio. Wanna roll? He'll fly you back home on his plane."

All she said was "Can I bring a couple girlfriends?"
Not "Hey, didn't I just meet your ass earlier this afternoon?"

I nailed that chick in the bedroom on the flight home. Yes, the plane had a freakin bedroom!
Not me. I can barely fit myself in there, much less add a second.
Not me. I can barely fit myself in there, much less add a second. Originally Posted by Oralist
Tip-

Gal goes in first with skirt/dress and no panties.
One leg on top of closed toilet seat and back to the door.
Make sure you get in there next!
If alone counts, ... the list might get longer faster.
I am from Colorado and have played often in Denver. Does that count?
I did it a couple of times with a girlfriend in the pre 911 days. It sounds hotter than the reality, those bathrooms are tiny! Still, some things must be done at least once for the novelty and hilarity factor!

We did it in the bathroom once and then stuck to making out/fingering under blankets on international flights. I got a half of a BJ once on a long flight to Asia but people kept walking by and even in a dimmed cabin under the blanket you could see her head bobbing lol so I stopped her.

That was then! Now? I'd let her keep going and just smile at the people walking by!
Let's add to that, then. How may of you Polish Darth Vadar's Helmet or Test Fire The Death Stat in the airplane RR?
  • Sonya
  • 10-19-2014, 06:22 AM
Lol where hasnt my Stella made me cum. I remember that flight home fondly. Haha, and in the back of Lizardking's Mercedes too.
Ill be going to Chicago next week with a client, see If I can get his tray in the upright position . Think ill attempt it in our seats. Not a fan of public bathrooms.
I am an official member of the One Half Mile High Club. On a flight to Florida, My SO gets the blue blanket, places it over our laps and gives me a hand job TC. Cleans up the mess and gives the blanket back to the flight attendant.

So, my advice is don't use the blue blankets!
Nice thread. yes.
Lol where hasn't my Stella made me cum . . .. Originally Posted by Sonya
+1