Ben Carson has an Immigration plan

Carson, in his sheer brilliance, is going to get rid of the immigrants by cutting off benefits... that they aren't even entitled to get. Brilliant plan, Ben. Simple Jack has returned and he's running for president.

http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/?p=30160
Are you really this stupid, Wormby? Really?
Are you really this stupid, Wormby? Really? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Carson is that stupid, yes.
St. Whiny, Jedi Master of all dipshits.
Illegals get all kinds of benefits. Assup, you're as stupid as Wormby.
Illegals get all kinds of benefits. Assup, you're as stupid as Wormby. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Prove it. They also pay into SS, which they won't benefit from unless they become citizens. Unless you think we are now giving SS to illegals.
Illegals get all kinds of benefits. Assup, you're as stupid as Wormby. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That's why assup took in woomby as his protégé ! Together, their IQ's don't match the IQ of a box of rocks !!!
That's why assup took in woomby as his protégé ! Together, their IQ's don't match the IQ of a box of rocks !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
That's why I thought YouRong voted for me twice ...

...... now I'm think they each voted for me once ..... A half-wit only gets 1/2 a vote!
Carson, in his sheer brilliance, is going to get rid of the immigrants by cutting off benefits... that they aren't even entitled to get. Brilliant plan, Ben. Simple Jack has returned and he's running for president.

http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/?p=30160 Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're right they aren't entitled to a dam thing. So then why is Obama filling their stockings? They get everything any natural born American citizen is entitled to under this administration. If you feed a stray cat they'll hang around same with illegal immigrants.

Jim
If you feed a stray cat they'll hang around same with illegal immigrants.Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
And now the Pied Piper of the Muslim world is planning on adding 65,000!

(I think the White House grounds would just about hold them in a tent city and they can farm the "alleged" veggie garden in the back yard ... scavenging the WH leftovers would be appropriate.
And now the Pied Piper of the Muslim world is planning on adding 65,000!

(I think the White House grounds would just about hold them in a tent city and they can farm the "alleged" veggie garden in the back yard ... scavenging the WH leftovers would be appropriate. Originally Posted by LexusLover
All the rumors about FEMA Camps. Maybe not so much rumors. Maybe this exodus was planned way in advance.

Jim
Prove it. Originally Posted by WombRaider
A "refugee" is here "legally" ....

........... so long as the POTUS has brought them here "legally"!

Refugee Act of 1980.
Where did I deny that illegals get benefits, St. Whiny? You're lying again, Dipshit.

I never congratulated you on finishing second in a three horse DOTY race!

Congratulations, Dipshit!
And if FDR had had more guns, he could have shot the Jews instead of just leaving them to Hitler.
You're right they aren't entitled to a dam thing. So then why is Obama filling their stockings? They get everything any natural born American citizen is entitled to under this administration. If you feed a stray cat they'll hang around same with illegal immigrants.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Do you have any proof for this? And conspiracy websites don't count.