singles or doubles??

We are in Lubbock and have not noticed which you guys prefer?
Do you enjoy doubles or singles more?
I know each gent has their own opinion and it varies in each city we go, so just curious?
Let me know
I enjoy both. It's even more enjoyable when both providers provide same services. But when you doubles from my point of view, theirs more pressure on us to perform than you. I do enjoy one on one time a little more then doubles.
I've done both. I think doubles are overrated unless you have the right chemistry.
Agree on having the right chemistry. And services should be X2 for the most part. Often that's not the case.
I tried doubles once and it was a bad experience. There was no girl on girl and since then it has kept me away from it for awhile.
I love doubles with ladies that know what they're doing. The best times I've ever had have been doubles. There is just something about being with two beautiful women that know how to please each other and you that is the ultimate turn-on. At least for me anyway.
I've done both. I think doubles are overrated unless you have the right chemistry. Originally Posted by scsholar
I feel 'ya. I've had a couple of double experiences that have ruined me (spoiled me) from ever attempting another double again. It seems pointless to try again after you've already reached the top.