Alexandria!!

I'm thinking of visiting Alexandria soon but I would like to know would it be worth it! Never travelled to up north....how is LE out there, good place to stay??
Any help would be great!!
UP North??? lol It's an hour and 10 min from you! Now, S'port/Bossier is up North!
Come on up....the water is fine. Maybe NOT as fine as you, though!

MM
Hahaha....i hate driving far!!! But thanks!!
Actually Natalie I think they're right. You should probably head on another hour and a half north. But for the record if you're posting for Alexndria you probably need to post it on the New Orleans board as well. There are a couple of us here and from what I see, we are more prevalent on the N.O. side.

I see a few more providers making Alexandria stops but I have no clue if they are productive stops for them. You'd definitely have to make a backpage post. Hope this helps!
I have had a couple request to come to Alexandria....but never felt it was a profitable stop

No Asigarillo would be worth the stop!
Dallas baby, you should let me know when you're traveling I-49. Maybe we can arrange a stop-off!
Dallas baby, you should let me know when you're traveling I-49. Maybe we can arrange a stop-off! Originally Posted by Asigarillo

Thats a plan babe!
I am looking for a provider in alexandria as well