Traveling providers

Guys we need to support or traveling providers especially when we get a top notch one coming this way and treat them well when they come. Time to step up! Check out Whitney Weston she is coming this way!
I have been supporting. We have Nina,and several others coming this week. Cant get to all of them.
Great post! I always enjoy Shreveport!Yall guys rock!

I was planning a trip there in a couple weeks,
but because it is out of the way of my next planned tour,I am going to wait to visit.

{I will see yall in December}
We are fortunate to have many quality providers who visit us. Whitney sure looks like a keeper.
[]
I have been supporting. We have Nina,and several others coming this week. Cant get to all of them. Originally Posted by hjones
PRIVATE]Um. Who's Nina?[/PRIVATE
I lurk around many boards esp Shreveport..... curious how Shreveport & Nola gents would treat me
I changed my mind....I think Shreveport guys are worth the extra drive down....I AM COMING!! Yeaaahhhhhhhhhh!!
[]

PRIVATE]Um. Who's Nina?[/PRIVATE Originally Posted by Maximand
Max your missing out
So where are these "mythical" Girls posting? Cause it aint here or p411. If they want business they should advertise in advance. I hate it when the first post they have is " Im here for today only cum see me".
^^^^ Alrighty then so....I'm all for advance planning/pre-booking. How well does pre-booking work in Shreveport? Basically how many in the general area have the "luxury" of planning in advance vs those who have to be "last-minute" bookers?
I always pre plan a couple weeks out! I am already getting prebooks!

I do so luv Shreveport!

Mocha....come play!
I have been thinking about coming to LA for a while and I am for sure coming during my semester break BUT I am thinking I might come a little sooner!! Will keep you posted!!
I always pre plan a couple weeks out! I am already getting prebooks!

I do so luv Shreveport!

Mocha....come play! Originally Posted by DallasRain

I read few wks I think 2 or 3.
And maybe I will .... i'm always traveling Northeast...... I think i'm due south since it's beginning to get cold.
lol--yea I am going north next before it gets TOO cold!
Leslie, if you visit La. pls let me know!