Considering a Visit . . . *sly smile*

First Off Hello Louisiana!

Nice to meet you, I hope you are having a funtastical day!

One of my ATF gentlemen is out there and is doing his darndest to talk me into a visit. I am on the fence on this one since I am barely starting to come out of my UTR status. As well as getting some photos taken in your lovely, rugged area.

Looking forward to meeting and hearing from you!

Lusciously,
Andromeda "Andy" Wylde
Andy babe.. you should visit..and if my schedule works out so we can meet...i will be more than happy to see you!
All I can say is the Okie ladies have been very very good to me and what can I see you appear to be no exception.
Andy you can count me in. Just pm with some dates so I will be sure to make a schedule.
Like your P411 sounds what I like and I love dark hair.
hjones
All I can say is the Okie ladies have been very very good to me and what can I see you appear to be no exception. Originally Posted by Headkeeper
Lol, that's exactly what I was thinking when I saw where she was from.

Hiya Andy. Come see us
I'm a fan of OK ladies too! I'd love to experience Andromeda.
YUMMY! Looks like I have to plan a visit pretty soon!
When are you going to visit? I would like to meet you for an hour or two! Please visit soon!
I, too, am interested. I would love to meet you for an hour or two.
At this rate, Miss Wylde will have to stay for a month or so! Pretty nice response from the guys here.
At this rate, Miss Wylde will have to stay for a month or so! Pretty nice response from the guys here. Originally Posted by Maximand
If she does then I might have to see her twice
Pretty nice response from the guys here. Originally Posted by Maximand
We are starving for some attention round here Max, and she's of Oklahoman decent. ++
Would 3 days be enough for you yummy gents??? I sure hope so! Thank you so much for all the PM's and the responses here.

See you gents very soon!!
have fun---Shreveport guys are so sweet!!
Shreveport guys are sweet!! I love my time in Shreveport!!!!