Warning

+1 (318) ***-0409
The man using this number is a complete time waster
Making up excuses about work his wife
Lieing about being out hunting deer when it's not deer season
Here are some of the text he sent me

*****I'm a 40 yr on black guy I'm real and I'm a eccie member I was wondering if I could c u and I see u have a iPhone ***
He says he's a eccie member but refused to give his info so I could check him
*****K I'm in a deer stand right now will call once I get down****
Umm it is not deer season
******Cutting up a deer plus wife at home right now but I promise u it will happen today !!*******. He never came
*********evermind now it's a blvd on 1 side of town and a lane on the other plus if u was do real wonder why u just decide to text*******
Then decides to send belligerent texts like this that make no sense and blaming me for not being at a house and saying I'm not real because I choose to text when I'm in public instead of talking on the phone and letting my family know my buisness and saying there's rules to this game and I must not know them
Then processed to pull up Craigslist ads for items I'm selling and ride shares saying " remember this?? U better remember this"
Like ummmm a craigslist ad seriously
It taking this too far ur a creep

Ladies beware of this guy he's a huge creep and to stay safe I would stay far away from him. For your own good
Unless ur want to text to no availe
This is not an Alert post. I'm moving it to Co-Ed. If Emma was a VP I would move it to a different area.

MM
... It's still deer season.