Date: 7/2/24
Name:
Phone:
Email Address: None
URL / Website: Seeking
City: Cohoes
State: New York
Address: Private home side street near the fire station
Activities: BBBJ, DATY, CG, Standing mish, standing DS, mish, Doggie style, dirty talk
Hair Length and Color: Black and long
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'5", thin, A cup tits, hard nipples she enjoys pinched but the way she wants them pinched. Nice ass, shaved pussy that was clean and delicious.
Recommendation: No
Oh fuck, it’s time for me to cancel her flights….fucking immediately!!
Why the no??
Any link ?
She is absolutely a bit loose in the head. I was speaking with her, she went off about needing to pay her car insurance when I pulled back on seeing her. She has blown up my phone every day since Sunday. She seems super desperate.
She claims to have been recruited for playboy lmao. And for broadway.
  • cap49
  • 07-07-2024, 07:34 AM
I believe this is Reggie Love from seeking, for those who have asked. If so, she is 43, not 33 as she claims, according to info online that is fairly easily uncovered.
I am not white knighting here, but I gotta ask about the appropriateness of an encounter review of a seeking gal that does not advertise anywhere else (that I am aware of). Now this particular woman has an OF page and is on some other modeling page that I never heard of until I searched the phone number she gave me. So maybe it is ok to post a review of her instead of talking about her on the private seeking thread, but there are women I have met on these sites that I would NEVER review as they really aren't providers (and I have met some that don't even expect to be paid). This one clearly is a provider, but wants to pretend she isn't.
I agree with Mikey, you might wanna have the mods delete her # if shes not really wanting it out there.gotra respect her privacy as well
Yea, she’s not happy about her # being out there for public consumption, so it should be removed. Hopefully soldierboy can help make this happen.