Impeach Director Comey

+1
Back when all of this shit started, the news reports always began with, "FBI Director Comey, a Republican, and above reproach"...........

Yeh, sure. Just another Clinton Lackey. He flushed his honor and respectability right down the toilet.

He is either naive and stupid, or corrupt. Take your pick.
Back when all of this shit started, the news reports always began with, "FBI Director Comey, a Republican, and above reproach"...........

Yeh, sure. Just another Clinton Lackey. He flushed his honor and respectability right down the toilet.

He is either naive and stupid, or corrupt. Take your pick. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Or did he fall on his sword after he discovered he had the power to bring down the whole, corrupt Odumbo administration -- but wasn't willing to make that call, and chose to leave it to the voters?
Or did he fall on his sword after he discovered he had the power to bring down the whole, corrupt Odumbo administration -- but wasn't willing to make that call, and chose to leave it to the voters? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I think that's part of it. Kinda like Judge Roberts wimping out on his ACA ruling. Who knows.
Epic RANT by a GREAT AMERICAN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDoMGz2MEPs
I think that's part of it. Kinda like Judge Roberts wimping out on his ACA ruling. Who knows. Originally Posted by bambino
So whenever a conservative makes a decision that you don't like he/she is a traitor- spoiled fucking brats!!!
So whenever a conservative makes a decision that you don't like he/she is a traitor- spoiled fucking brats!!! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

When you pull your Globalist finger out of your ass and SUCK IT, we laugh at you... Very True...

Of course your ass is pre-lubed... and susceptible... to your finger