length and time for an overnight?

I recently came along an ad where overnight was 8PM to 6AM. I think that starts a little too late and ends a little too early.

I've seen other ads where 12hrs was an overnight but no time was specified. So would that be 6PM to 6AM? 7PM to 7AM? Pick your own hours?

What are your thoughts on the length and time for an overnight?

Sails
I have done a couple overnites and I have yet to have a provider that got up at 6 am to leave usually I have to wake them up to have morning sex then boot them out just my 2 cents
It has varied for me depending on schedules. I've never jumped up at 6 unless I had to get ready for work, and in which case morning sex always ensues prior to my departure. I could see a young mother needing to be home to get the kids up for school having to or wanting to get home early. But for the most part, my overnight excursions are usually clock free, sometimes starting at dinner and ending with breakfast.
Depends on the lady...have had some last till lunch from 6pm night before...always offered a lil extra donation and was told if didnt want to be there, they wouldnt
It has varied for me depending on schedules. I've never jumped up at 6 unless I had to get ready for work, and in which case morning sex always ensues prior to my departure. I could see a young mother needing to be home to get the kids up for school having to or wanting to get home early. But for the most part, my overnight excursions are usually clock free, sometimes starting at dinner and ending with breakfast. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
Now "ending with breakfast" is eggs and orange juice or is it some good morning cookie and taint munching?
I'm fairly flexible when it comes to the hours for overnight. I'm definitely willing to work with each on an individual basis. Nothing set in stone when it comes to "Overnight Rules".

ML.
How 'bout we call it "dinner through breakfast"?
  • fawn
  • 03-09-2013, 06:34 AM
I recently came along an ad where overnight was 8PM to 6AM. I think that starts a little too late and ends a little too early.

I've seen other ads where 12hrs was an overnight but no time was specified. So would that be 6PM to 6AM? 7PM to 7AM? Pick your own hours?

What are your thoughts on the length and time for an overnight?

Sails Originally Posted by SailsOfCharon
My over night time frame is 12hrs and chose the start time! ....
I provide overnights and most of mine do start between 7-8pm and go untill 6-7am. I have children one being disabled so I have to be home to get him ready for school in the morning. I also have a REAL job which requires me to be up early inorder to open the office for the day and to let in my assistant. I hate having to put times on my overnights but at the sametime I am a mom and own my own business, my SO works nights so its hard to find a sitter for more than a certian number of hours when you have as many children as I do.
Overnights should be as long as you want them to be (within reason of course). After the morning session, I usually shower and join my client for breakfast or whatever, until he indicates the session is over. Usually I am having so much fun, I am not paying attention to the hours.
Flexibility is key but I agree that it should basically be dinner through breakfast so roughly 6pm to 9am with the possiblity of a hottt brunch
Thanks for all of your inputs.

Regards.
I love overnights
My overnights start from 8 pm till 7 am.
There is nothing than waking up right next to a gentleman and play before breakfast.
9pm - 6am

Depending on who it is, I can be flexible.

I am selective to whom I offer an "Overnights" session to and with those I have, I usually prefer morning sex and breakfast in bed LOL...but ya know that's me
Berkleigh is BACK...with her Sexxy ass. I'm getting my refs up for ya.

On the topic. I don't know any chicks I want to spend 12 straight hours with--and i have an SO. How does that work?