Popping a Cherry -

Nothing is as good as bringing a new girl into the flock of the sexdcution of threesomes.

Curiously I am about to, She is already a provider, beautiful woman. Damn Awesome Hardbody! How I love a hardbody woman! Just gets me all wet and, moisture seems to flow!

How many men out there love breaking in some fresh sexy spinner female?

I think licking her till she cums would be phenomenal!
+1 Andy. As long as she's eager to let go and learn
Oh she is more than ready been talking about it none stop
Wow. This sounds HOT. Let us all know how the first time was.
Ha ha ha Not sure I can post a review of another provider, it would be hot to be able to
Im sure there would be a long line waiting, especially if she is any where near as Sexy as you are.
Me & the ex used to do that. She owned a temp agency that supplied young(er) goodlooking secretaries and office workers. She always had a flock of 18+ year olds that relished the chance to go out with the boss. Some would go with us to a swingers club or two or we'd just solo her at the house pool and hot tub. Fond memories.
Hmmmm, I wonder who this Sexy Virginal Spinner could be?
Yeah, Kami...just who is she? Inquiring horn dogs want to know... ;-)
i'm not sure what you are asking....

"She is already a provider, beautiful woman. ...
How many men out there love breaking in some fresh sexy spinner female?
I think licking her till she cums would be phenomenal! "

are you looking for a guy to be the M in an FMF encounter?
can the guy get some licking in, too? or maybe a challenge to see who gets her off faster, better, or higher?

if she is already a provider, what's the fresh part? her first threesome?
Oh she is more than ready been talking about it none stop Originally Posted by AndyWylde

If you need some taint advice just let me know. Be sure to pay extra attention to her taint.
@ pm she has never had a 3some and she posted on this thread...

Pyr only for you will I give her taint extra attention!
Me & the ex used to do that. She owned a temp agency that supplied young(er) goodlooking secretaries and office workers. She always had a flock of 18+ year olds that relished the chance to go out with the boss. Some would go with us to a swingers club or two or we'd just solo her at the house pool and hot tub. Fond memories. Originally Posted by txcwby6
Sounds delightfully, wickedly, sinful!! I love it!
Hmmmm, I wonder who this Sexy Virginal Spinner could be? Originally Posted by The Original Kami Parker
Damn Kami, you are one week in Dallas, and already expanding horizons eh? :-)
Now...My Sweet Boy.... Did I ever say that the yummy tart in question was Me.....No...I didn't...SHOULD I GET MY "Toes Wet"?