DeepThroat101...Lets all take a moment to admire this fine art!!

So Lady's do you remember the first time taking "it" all the way down
As for me, I felt like I had just conquered the world!!!
I was just thinking how much I love it..The wetter and deeper the better
Right?? For those of us who have mastered this activity I'd like to here from you, or maybe if less experienced READ ON!! You might find this topic to be very interesting

So my question is... for the lady's, which is the best deep throat position for you??
Personally for me it depends on the shape/size or must I say curve
I love it on my knees so I can look at his expression when I make it disappear!!LOL

Question for the guys....
What is so great about this art for you and does it really make a difference what position your Lovely lady is in?

http://www.thefrisky.com/2009-03-14/...r-v-blow-jobs/
Melannie, I LOVE deep throating you in any position. It is a turn on to feel the head of my cock rub against the back of a gal's throat. My favorite is facefucking with DT while I am standing and she in on her knees with great eye contact. Melannie, cant wait to get your on your knees for me so get ready
mmmmm Deepthroat is so yummy.

I love it with my head hanging off the bed. Something very sexy about seeing my eyeliner run a bit

On my knees is also fun
Thank you WC and yes the harder the better
I found it so erotic!!
And just love the way you look at me....

After getting past the gag reflex there is way more room toward the bottom of throat, just slipps right in!! Who would have known. I always thought gagging was the DT part but if you relax your throat well enough there is even room for your 2 friends who have been resting on my chin to join..LOL

Ok I'm getting excited
mmmmm Deepthroat is so yummy.

I love it with my head hanging off the bed. Something very sexy about seeing my eyeliner run a bit

On my knees is also fun Originally Posted by Bridgette Ann

And yes Bridgette you are totally right, love it hanging off the bed as they pull your face in..OMG.

Now if they have a little curve in them I recommend 69 position as well!!
It's like fitting the pieces to a puzzle together, it just goes right in
That is very true...

And I agree now im horny. Ugh wheres a cock in my mouth when I need it lol
Melannie, having you suck my balls as you DT my entire cock into your trachea sounds soooo yummyyy in all positions including 69. As Bridgette Ann notes,making eye liner run with intense eye contact and seeing a few tears is a super turn on. I love it all. Nothing beats a gal who totally LOVES submitting to a pounding facefuck with DT and ball worship. I am so ready for you
That is very true...

And I agree now im horny. Ugh wheres a cock in my mouth when I need it lol Originally Posted by Bridgette Ann
LOL I think a tag team seems in order!!I don't know if white chocolate can handle it...what do you think??
I do good to get my little pecker past the teeth. But they fake gag to help my ego.
I do good to get my little pecker past the teeth. But they fake gag to help my ego. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
I love it either way!! So yes any size c*ck and a lot of spit will make me gag that's for sure. But I'm hoping in your case that there teeth have stayed at a safe distance.LOL

Also making sounds with the mouth can also leave a light vibration that will leave you a slight tingling feeling.. oh so good!!
I like to deep thoart, no hands, sloppy and wet is my style.....Yummmmy!!!
Melannie and Miss Melissa...I have no complaints with either of your techniques....keep on doing what you're doing!

Actually...while I'm thinking of it...maybe we can have a little contest between the two of you...with me as the judge of course!
Sounds like fun Grassy.. .Wonder if we can get Melannie to come play with us???
A Melannie/Melissa DT showdown will have a number of judges for sure
Melannie and Miss Melissa...I have no complaints with either of your techniques....keep on doing what you're doing!

Actually...while I'm thinking of it...maybe we can have a little contest between the two of you...with me as the judge of course! Originally Posted by grassy_knoll

OH YES!! I'm in for sure

There is no way I can turn down either of you!!