What's your favorite position?

Always get this question and I get stumped. Simply cause I like a lot of them. Especially if they get me off real good or it was one I had been fantasizing about a lot lately. Kinda like a craving.Any other thoughts to this simple question?

What's your favorite position?
Another perfect example... http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=255426 Originally Posted by canyonman

Exactly.
Budman and canyonman, there is some veracity in your position.

However, I for one like the illusion that 27 year old hotties are sitting around thinking about what might be best kama sutra position with old fucks such as myself. I find it entertaining.

Kinda like the guy buying the megamillions lottery ticket. He knows he has no chance of winning, but for a buck, he buys a few minutes of fantasy about what he would do with all that money.

Everyone pretty much has a scroll mouse these days. If something offends your sense of propriety or decorum, move on.
Flinde, Maybe you should follow your own advice. If you don't like my opinion then ignore it and move on.
when my endowed member is deep inside a vagina.
when my endowed member is deep inside a vagina. Originally Posted by whitetail32
Like this vagina?

............And about those advertising tactics-I have a few
Prone bone.....with 2 hands full of ass.
  • JMcB
  • 07-12-2011, 08:43 AM
Oh That is Sooooooooo nice Karla!! Any position with that vagina has got to be just awesome!!
Face down, ass up. That's the way I like to ....
Call all posts on here ads. Everyone is advertising everyday!What's new??

Its fun to be fun/entertaining. Plus getting aroused while typing is so right.Why? For the mere fact of being in touch with your own body's eroticism or as some put it, just being a horny one. Love to close my eyes and just think about the sensuality I get from the caress of another's touch. The tension built of meeting that unsuspecting gent and letting him have his way with me.Hmm feelin' a little horny, yet? Then what they want from me can easily be theirs for only a simple help toward me still prospering. Not only to keep attraction still there and alive.To bring back a sense of sexual freedom, simply bitter sweet.

I like a lot to be touched, licked, kissed, and fucked all over.Which position I desire is hard to vocally get out of me, the best way to find it is simply to play with me.
You naughty girl pullin pics like that. I'll play with you.
Attached Images File Type: jpg AUDREYAKATNTTOYPLAY64.jpg (136.9 KB, 445 views)
when my endowed member is deep inside a vagina. Originally Posted by whitetail32
Like this vagina?

............And about those advertising tactics-I have a few Originally Posted by **Karla**

OK, let me try...

When my endowed member is deep inside an ass (female).

Now Karla, we play the Waiting Game...

However, I for one like the illusion that 27 year old hotties are sitting around thinking about what might be best kama sutra position with old fucks such as myself. I find it entertaining. Originally Posted by flinde
Sir, I think that the operative word here is HOTTIE.
My favorite position would be riding CG on the couch because I can get a clitoral O as well as my deep GSpot O. The two Combined. Fab-U-LOUS. I think thats why my neighbors hate me! LOL