Just thought my ECCIE buddies (males) should know about this BP girl

Hey just want to give you Guys a heads up about this one.

http://sanantonio.backpage.com/Femal...art-24/5264690

The reason I'm posting this is because this girl says she's OPENMINDED and that she loves to Kiss and Cuddle. Not really true so here it goes. She's pretty good looking and it is her in the pics, but those ARE old pics of her.

She's very persistent if you call her and inquire and then don't call back she WILL call you back to see if you are still coming, even if you never said you were going in the first place. So my experience with her was one like this, she was persistent and I was horny and her pics looked good. I knew this girl from before so I thought what the heck I'll give it a try. This was at least a year ago by the way too, but she hasn't really changed her MO b/c I called just to see and sure enough same deal. Ok well back to my story. As I was saying she was persistent and I was horny so asked her a few questions she seemed pretty reassuring that the services I was looking for she would provide. So we move on to when and where I go pick her up as discussed and low and behold she's not like her pics anymore. Strike one. In the car she's really pretty talkative and touchy feely...so I'm thinking ok cool this is going to be good. Get to the notell by 90 and W. Military and the clothes come off. Yep, she's not as skinny as her pics, but not bad either, start getting to the activities and it's like it was more like a sampler platter than a full meal if you know what I mean. On top of which she wouldn't stop talking about random stuff and kept asking "you like that"..."you like that" and unfortunately I didn't.

Well, just wanted you guys to know first hand about this girl and give you a heads up to what you might expect. Like I said that was some time ago, but I really don't think her MO has changed much, if at all. Of course this is just my opinion and some of you guys may totally dig that kind of meeting.
wouldnt a review have been a better idea
  • Mokoa
  • 08-07-2011, 12:38 PM
Not an ISO post.

Moved to the proper forum.
yeah thats pretty much a "No" review dude, may as well have gotten credit for it
He wouldn't get credit for a review, he said: "This was at least a year ago by the way too, but she hasn't really changed her MO b/c I called just to see and sure enough same deal." I think reviews have to be done within 30-90 days to get credit...
Thanks but not much of a "heads-up". She already has a reputation with some of us that have been around for a while. Thanks anyway..
Didn't post it as a review because it was such a long time ago and from what I understand is there is a "time limit" as to when to post a review on a "visit" and I just got back on yesterday; hence posting here. Also, wasn't sure where exactly to post it and I figured a few of you would say "this should be a review". Anyway, next time I'll inquire with one of the mods first. Still, for your info is why I posted it...not for credit.

As for her having a "reputation" here already, I hadn't realized and I didn't know, but just wanted to make sure the info was out there to let you guys know. That is why this site is around anyway. I always appreciate additional info on girls even if there is something out there already. More info/insight the better.

Receive it how you choose. Happy hunting! And thanks.

Oh...and I have more info on some other BP girls which I will do my best to post, so if its out there already then this will just be more info and like I mentioned, "receive it how you choose". All info is good info.
  • Mokoa
  • 08-07-2011, 05:33 PM
He wouldn't get credit for a review, he said: "This was at least a year ago by the way too, but she hasn't really changed her MO b/c I called just to see and sure enough same deal." I think reviews have to be done within 30-90 days to get credit... Originally Posted by darter
Didn't post it as a review because it was such a long time ago and from what I understand is there is a "time limit" as to when to post a review on a "visit" and I just got back on yesterday; hence posting here. Also, wasn't sure where exactly to post it and I figured a few of you would say "this should be a review". Anyway, next time I'll inquire with one of the mods first. Still, for your info is why I posted it...not for credit. Originally Posted by Jake Ryan
The review must be posted within thirty days of when the visit took place in order to be considered for Premium Access credit.
Oh...and I have more info on some other BP girls which I will do my best to post, so if its out there already then this will just be more info and like I mentioned, "receive it how you choose". All info is good info. Originally Posted by Jake Ryan
Yep, and that is how we will receive it. Thanks. We look forward to your Guide to BP.
Thanks FL. And by the way, I totally agree with The Four Food Groups!! I'm so on board with that. Just kills me to see CBJ....awful letters.
welcum back Jake..thanx for the FYI
She's one of the BP ladies that deletes her ads after a day or two from the system so the link currently leads nowhere. At least you posted her pic.

I remember a while back someone posted about a bad session with her from a months back and just wanted to give the guys a heads up also; I just can't remember where the heck it was posted, Alerts, Coed, ML? On that thread I'm not sure if they too didn't post a name nor phone number, I think it was just a link to the ad also.

Anyone remember that thread?

x