The Provider Report Ceases Operations

Just noticed that The Provider Report, mainly Phoenix centered, has ceased operations as of today citing ripple effects of MyRedbook shutdown. Too bad, it was a nice board for the Phoenix area primarily.
It was OK, their fee structure and requirements sucked though.

Perhaps some of their folks will make their way over here, we welcome them!
there is another site coming down the pipe
for phoenix... wont post it here out of respect to this board so keep your eyes open
Any word on that new PHX area board? I'm new and looking for reliable intel. Thanks.
Any word on that new PHX area board? I'm new and looking for reliable intel. Thanks. Originally Posted by henryj501
Websites with reviews and ads have shut down in Phoenix due to new AZ law where owners can face a felony and many years in prison.

I continue on a periodic basis the Phoenix Private List (via e-mail since 1996) mostly legal issues etc., since there is no way I am going to have any reviews or ads under the new Arizona law.

Anyone who even "encourages" is a criminal.

State is now using ads as evidence and reviews and ads on the major national sites often mentioned in probably cause statements with felony indictments in Superior Court when a companion uses a phone helper, driver etc or whenever one works with two or more people its charged as a criminal enterprise. Zillions of cases I am following in Maricopa Superior Court.

We need to support the Constitutional challenge to the prostitution laws now in Calf Fed Court which will wind up at the 9th Circuit