South Austin Luxury Incall Available For Rent.

I have a 2 bedroom 2 bath luxury Midrise apartment incall for rent by appointment, daily, or weekly. You would be sharing with me, if I was there, but I have two jobs and would like to rent the space to trustworthy providers who need a place from time to time, or even for the traveling provider who doesn't want to get an expensive hotel during Austin events. Sunday-Tuesday available anytime. 10am to 10pm and Wed until noon.

Queen leather sleigh bed gfe room, massage room with nice decor and professional table, modern nice furniture, full bar (for clients), in a Midrise that is very private to get in & out of.

I am ideally looking for one to two ladies tops... that are low volume, screen well and are trustworthy veteran providers.

The occasional travelling provider would have to reserve it in advance & put down a deposit, so I know you will take good care of it.

All toiletries and everything provided but your own preferred toiletries and condoms, lube etc.

No drugs, party girls, pets or smoking. Must screen and treat the place as you would your own.

I am offering very reasonable rates for local ladies that want something to share long-term.

I look forward to meeting you!!
I put this in wrong place. Supposed to go in girls section only.
Is this still available??