Review: Had my First Bottoming Session with TS Tatiana and it was Absolutely Incredible! My New ATF!!

Date: Early November
Provider: TS Tatiana (TS Noelia)
Phone: (214) 680-6247
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://dallas.backpage.com/Transgend...-6247/73229652
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Spring Valley and DNT
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: GFE, LFK, DFK, Nip Sucking (both ways), BBBJ and BLS on her, BBBJ on me, 69, DT (both ways), DATO on her, CFS (Mish) on me, Mutual Jerk Off, HJ, Convo
Session Length: 30
Fee: 100
Hair Color and Length: Long black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Looks even sexier in person than her pics, very passable, nice MM tits, awesome toned body, nice hard cock, about 7”, great ass, she came to the door in nice lingerie, smelled great, pretty nice feminine voice, amazing kisser
Recommendation: Yes
She goes by a couple names, but I can concur here. She is a winner, and very passable and prettier in person. Cool person also.
Great review. She sounds like a winner for a newbie or a veteran.
Been with her twice she was also my first top, but we swapped and I fucked her the first time to finish, second time was cim and she spit, was not that happy about her ass implants
She is great!! Definitely better than pics!
Saw her on Monday and amazing girl! Can't wait to see her again. Need to write review to get credit anyone go a link on go to do that?

For those that can't wait for another review on this fine Dallas gem. On a scale of 0 to 💯 she is a GO! 😎👌 👍👍