Address: 820 and Beach St
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Kissing - tuma - tuha - bbbj both ways. Greek both ways with condom
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: 200
Hair Color and Length: Black - past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: 5’8” - Thick / Curvy. - Breast =C. Nice lips and teeth- more attractive than pics. With a 8” thick tool
Recommendation: Yes
So is she pretty cool? Any kind of attitude? Lately I have been striking out with some these TS girls and there attitudes
So is she pretty cool? Any kind of attitude? Lately I have been striking out with some these TS girls and there attitudes Originally Posted by sonso74
I agree most of the TS gals I've see give me attitude as if they don't want to work. So don't post or give a menu and then say that's not offer.

I need some good Top recommendations.
I agree most of the TS gals I've see give me attitude as if they don't want to work. So don't post or give a menu and then say that's not offer.

I need some good Top recommendations. Originally Posted by fozziewockabear

Plus one on that, there are a few good ones in FT Worth, but not many. Dallas has been hit ior miss, either you get a girl with attitude or one who used fake pics
  • jtjj
  • 03-16-2018, 07:32 AM
I have seen TS Britnei and she is a great provider and really can make you comfortable. Her TCB skills with me were spot on and our session was hot, sensual and erotic. She is a great top and I also enjoyed it when we flipped and it was my turn on her.
[QUOTE=jtjj;1060608007]I have seen TS Britnei and she is a great provider and really can make you comfortable. Her TCB skills with me were spot on and our session was hot, sensual and erotic. She is a great top and I also enjoyed it when we flipped and it was my turn on her

Sounds like she made the session very enjoyable