State: Texas
Address: 4134 Felter Lane Austin Texas
Activities: Mutual touching, BBBJ.
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5'3 without heals, 120, nice D's
Recommendation: Yes
back in Austin and had not been to that one before. Is there cover? BYOB?
Yes byob and like 30 for the vip where they dance for you.
The price for poker has gone up. Was $37. for VIP, but I was recently charged $40. Super duper VIP (admit to a private section) is yet an additional fee.
I’ve never done it but I think it is somewhere around $40 extra - so your total nut would be around $80. I guess dances cost same as on the main floor, but dunno.
I was in the area around 5 pm and thought about going to Divas. A couple things stopped me. One, the guy who answered the phone on a previous day, seemed like a dick. Was give the impression that if I didn't pay the VIP fee ($32?) upfront before entering, I would not be able to get a lap dance. No mention of paying a fee afterwards, which I don't know what that would be.

I also question how many hot girls would work on the day dances are only $5. So many questions, so i just drove past.
You have to buy regular VIP if you want dances. Kind of fucked up but it is what it is. The "Celebrity Room" is the more private vip. But if you pay the additional $40 for it you can go in and out all night. Surprisingly $5 Wednesdays are pretty good. Divas has it's share of uggos for sure, but I dont think I've been in there in the last couple years where there wasn't at least 5 or 6 girls that looked damn good. Always high mileage dances too.
If you go with a friend you can get a private El Rey cabana for $180 so the same as celebrity vip. per person I mean.
Guideline #12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.

Closing thread