City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, LAP DANCE, BBBJ, DATY, STANDING MISSH
Hair Length and Color: Dark black, faily long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: NICE BODY. 5'4 TO 5'5. C SIZE BOLTONS, WITH OVERSIZED NIPPLES. SHAVED AND FRAMED TO PERFECTION. FLEXIBLE AND WITH THINNER FRAME, MAYBE 100 LBS . CUTE ASS CHEEKS. ROLE FITTING MAKEUP. NO TATS. PRETTY.
Recommendation: Yes
Cool avatar and cool review
Great review on Bunny
I spent two hours with Bunny last Friday (10/11). Words fail to capture the full essence and entirety of that experience. I could barely walk to my car. She is the complete package, IMHO.

I was stunned when she said that business had been somewhat light for her lately. To me, she is the best AMP experience in all of Dallas. Go see her. You’ll be glad that you did. NC
Nice report, HL. And BTW, after two hours with Bunny and the ability to walk away afterward, even if barely, makes you my hero, NC.
I was lucky enough to experience 2 hours with her for the price of 1 due to her being late for an appointment. My balls ached for 3 days afterwards and all desires of a little self-service were gone for nearly a week. The signature hot towel table massage had me ready for the second pop and I was able to deliver although a 3rd was not in the cards.
b - Thank you !! You are also my hero. NC
Nice review!
Woman of my dreams
  • tom51
  • 10-17-2019, 11:00 AM
Great review got to give her a shot lol
  • Ashi
  • 10-17-2019, 12:52 PM
The 2 hour session is something I should try out.
Bunny is a lot of people's dream girl
The 2 hour session is something I should try out. Originally Posted by Ashi
Do a stretch and a meal high in carbs before going. You are in for a workout