Greek and such.......

as many guys out there, I enjoy greek ....

the deal is this... there is a different between providers that get into it and providers that get through it, and most of us can tell the difference.

so....? who is the first category ?
I'm definitely Category 1, but boys have to wait till after the birth & adoption. Only a couple of my fellas are enjoying this treat on occasion till then.
Never have done it but wouldn't mind trying it with the right one........
Δεν κάνω ελληνικά

translate:

I don't do greek! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Never have done it but wouldn't mind trying it with the right one........ Originally Posted by babydollsnow
... oops wrong thread.

Yes, I do love greek fun!!

Ck
From my experiences the ones who just go through the motions of it upcharge for it, while those who enjoy it have it part of the package price. Personally, I don't like the upcharging for greek and don't see those who do.
I love greek. But I never get to.
Mish or Greek, I always get the same reaction - "Is it in yet?"
completely agree with you Sternomancer, that tends to be a good signal.
  • Logic
  • 02-12-2011, 07:47 PM
Never done it.
... oops wrong thread.

Yes, I do love greek fun!!

Ck Originally Posted by Crystalkitty
Yes you do. And it's 2nd to none! Those bedroom eyes and pretty smile while you you rock it in Greek Cowgirl is a favorite mental video of mine!
Never have done it but wouldn't mind trying it with the right one........ Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Now I'm confused... Thats quite a turnaround in a short period
I couldn't imagine providing greek if you didn't like it just for an extra 50 bucks. Like the OP said you eithier love it or hate it. Greek is something reserved for the love in my life at the time, and he had better be average in size while making me super horney! Digits are one thing to enjoy, but greek is whole different story. My 2 cents
I couldn't imagine providing greek if you didn't like it just for an extra 50 bucks. Like the OP said you eithier love it or hate it. Greek is something reserved for the love in my life at the time, and he had better be average in size while making me super horney! Digits are one thing to enjoy, but greek is whole different story. My 2 cents Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
If Greek is a la carte, can I just pay $50 for Greek and nothing else?
Im assuming you are joking? I don't provide greek. I made a comment based on the $50 upcharge I see a lot of girls advertising. I am sure if you searched hard enough you could find a provider to do pretty much anything you wanted.