Naming PR and ML violators

Should there be a sticky at every cities forums naming those members banned for PR and ML violations?

Sixx
I believe there should be a sticky with the handles of those banned for private area breaches. This will assist members in deciding if they want to share information with those individuals

Sixx
Hell yeah! If they can put your ass in busted for going to jail, it could be made public when someone does such an offense on the board.. (handles of course of both member and provider)
At this moment in time isn't it a tad bit like reporting a bathtub leaking on the Titanic?
At this moment in time isn't it a tad bit like reporting a bathtub leaking on the Titanic? Originally Posted by ferdburf
The topic isn't asking if a leak should be reported, but if those who violate confidences should be published.

The boat may be taking on water, but I may like to know who drilled holes in the hull in case I see them on the next boat I'm on.
I felt personally betrayed by one of the most recent to share his access to the system with a lady. I had just a few nights before walked him through some dos/do nots for his first stripper date...

I would go farther than a sticky.... Like Lock their Avatar down to a to a Scarlet Letter A or something...
I felt personally betrayed by one of the most recent to share his access to the system with a lady. I had just a few nights before walked him through some dos/do nots for his first stripper date...

I would go farther than a sticky.... Like Lock their Avatar down to a to a Scarlet Letter A or something... Originally Posted by Whispers

..or a link under their name like reviews/showcases with history of their infractions and/or bans that relate to breach.
Who cares? We can read it all anyway on the site that shan't be named.
Yes Sophia... Both sides can read it..... But it isn't complete or timely at times....

But..... eventually the novelty for whoever is responsible will wear off and it will die off....

We always have weasels in the mix.....

So personally... You wouldn't care if one of the ladies emailed some guy all the girl talk stuff or powder room stuff? What about from other boards or places you post? Or a synopsis of a conversation you ladies have when your together alone?
Who cares? We can read it all anyway on the site that shan't be named. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
t
that's fine and all but people should not PM members about it. I guess you think its okay?

Get thick skin if you can't deal with what is said.....

Sixx
Who cares? We can read it all anyway on the site that shan't be named. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
We can't stop anyone from reading, we will however strictly enforce our site rules regarding the use of such information. If you come across it, keep it to yourself as any use of it by post or contact to another member will get you banned.

As far as naming the violators I don't see that happening, we don't share the same ideas as the old public humiliation. I hate even seeing the message from a mod "check your PM" this is an adult site not kindergarten.
This is an adult site not kindergarten. Originally Posted by SP Hunter
Someone needs to tell the Pink Mod that....
The boat may be taking on water, but I may like to know who drilled holes in the hull in case I see them on the next boat I'm on. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor

LMAO you got that right...They get to Hold on to the ANCHOR.
I say yes.
I believe there should be a sticky with the handles of those banned for private area breaches. This will assist members in deciding if they want to share information with those individuals

Sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
I agree completly. It would definitly tighten up, what should be, secure areas.