Any website to review clients?

We have been review provider here for so long, Just Curious are there any website review Clients? If so I would love to read it, gonna be really funny.
We? You and who else? And you've only been here since June, that is not "so long"
Not really. But I think something that is as organized as Eccie would be nice.
We? You and who else? And you've only been here since June, that is not "so long" Originally Posted by River Song
language barrier... "we" means all the client who wrote review
Nah, they'd all be the same: he's fat and can't keep it up. He asked for bareback and then shorted me on the donation.
Why do you want to know about my 1.3" of dangling death?
We have been review provider here for so long, Just Curious are there any website review Clients? If so I would love to read it, gonna be really funny. Originally Posted by JustinC
Yes, it's called Fucktards R Us....
Yes, it's called Fucktards R Us.... Originally Posted by Mexxxican Warrior
Did you already grab that .com?
We have had something like that but seems like too many fucktards get a provider handle approved and they complain about what is being said about them. Blah, blah, blah and next thing you know the site is gone...
  • drax1
  • 10-06-2016, 09:00 AM
Become a provider and you can join the ladies in the powder puff room. Just remember to screen well and use protection.
Did you already grab that .com? Originally Posted by River Song
It is still available.....as well as HoustonFucktards.com < -- still available.
We have had something like that but seems like too many fucktards get a provider handle approved and they complain about what is being said about them. Blah, blah, blah and next thing you know the site is gone... Originally Posted by ChloeClark

...a Pandle? Too funny.
We have had something like that but seems like too many fucktards get a provider handle approved and they complain about what is being said about them. Blah, blah, blah and next thing you know the site is gone... Originally Posted by ChloeClark
It's tricky for sure. I'm sure many providers have PA access here too--you know, horny men tend to utter passwords probably. Nothing private on the net.
  • cr76
  • 10-06-2016, 01:36 PM
New girl/ man using provider handle: "tell me more."
Provider:"he had bad breath."
NG/MAN: "I DO NOT!!!!"

Hey my hooktard persona starts most of the rumors about me ...