So how much is YOUR Twitter account worth?

http://howmuchismytwitterworth.com

My twitter account is worth $684. So they tell me. I've often wondered if having a Twitter feed is even worth it to us working women.

I have absolutely no qualifying evidence that it's made me any money.

What are your thoughts? Do you read Twitter? I've had mine for a couple of years. The jury is still out with me.

I've heard a few ladies tell me that it makes them money.

By the way, if ANYONE wishes to purchase my Twitter "name", and the few posts associated with it, you can have it at a VERY discounted rate of $600. What a bargain!!!

I always am a fair and just sporting lady! Just PM me!!!

(Wait. Is this a threAD? )
i have no twitter account. no myspace account. i used to have a facebook account but my only 'friend' was my ex brother-in-law. and i am not technologically challenged...have a B.S. in computer science. just because the technology exists does not mean i have to use it. the risks of using these social media sites far outweighs any benefits. just my opinion. want to know what i am up to these day? call me.
Twitter has brought me a few clients and it has assisted in getting agency approved.
I like twitter. People can't be as long winded like they can on FB.
Unlike my kitty, my twitter is priceless. Lol

Seriously, twitter has been like my side dish to the main dish. If something needs to be seen by interested parties who would only care if they are "in the know" then twitter can be a beneficial aside. For someone who has no idea then they have no idea.
Now I DO keep my twitter account independent from my ECCIE and P411
Accounts.
For interested parties.

Hope you don't mind.
What's twitter?
I'm a bit surprised that a few of the people here haven't checked to see how much THEIR Twitter account is worth!

Thanks for the comments, all. I've thought about getting rid of Twitter but since I don't use it that much, and I generally don't place "ads" on it, it's been interesting.

I like reading my Twitter feed, too. I have some very interesting people that I follow.

$9.60
Or 2
Big Macs
Or
.21 grams of gold
Or
[forbidden subject removed by staff ]

Fairly new to Twitter. Still trying to figure
Out what to do with it!
Mine is worth $295. Woot woot. Lol
Follow us!!
The Indians cut my telegraph wires again,
I'm down to a half a sack of flour and can't
send for supplies.

Please help.

I'm posting the whole story on twitter
with daily updates if you want to follow it.