Please permanently BAN ROCKER RICK

But let him retain the ability to post. Seriously, it would cut down on everyone's administrative overhead. This way RR could go back to being RR and his profile would ALWAYS say banned. Seems like a reasonable compromise and I don't expect anyone to take this suggestion seriously, but seriously consider it. There are some real advantages:

1. The system doesn't get loaded down with abandoned user names
2. No one has to explain to the n00b's who RockerRick is in relation to his latest alias as they can read his post history.
3. We still get to be entertained.
4. Everyone knows to take his posts with a grain or two of salt.
5. Some of his posts are useful.

I'm sure someone has thrown this idea out before but what the hell, it's Monday.
Nothing can be done about rockerrick. See he killed himself off Dec 24th. He loves changing names, always has. Let them fucking work hahahahaha!
I say stop the bullshit and let the man back hell what did he do that is so bad he has to be banned this long. Bring him back
who?
^^^^ lol. Poor Johnny one only has to look at your post history, to see how full of shit you are! And I'm still not giving in to your mancrush
But let him retain the ability to post. Seriously, it would cut down on everyone's administrative overhead. This way RR could go back to being RR and his profile would ALWAYS say banned. Seems like a reasonable compromise and I don't expect anyone to take this suggestion seriously, but seriously consider it. There are some real advantages:

1. The system doesn't get loaded down with abandoned user names
2. No one has to explain to the n00b's who RockerRick is in relation to his latest alias as they can read his post history.
3. We still get to be entertained.
4. Everyone knows to take his posts with a grain or two of salt.
5. Some of his posts are useful.

I'm sure someone has thrown this idea out before but what the hell, it's Monday. Originally Posted by junkweed
+1
who? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
^^^^ lol. Poor Johnny one only has to look at your post history, to see how full of shit you are! And I'm still not giving in to your mancrush Originally Posted by no class
Don't ban him it's the only true fun around here!
the beggars get old ...
at least he's not posting the same cry baby ass I'm broke shit ,
or I'm being used I'm so smart and don't know why,
or I need help with -----,
comedy is fun
crying wolf, post whores and begging is not!
Let someone else post why do some people feel the need to stay on every page one thread
seriously lmao if your doing sooo good you wouldn't have time to post and whine like a broad
and yes it's a thread if it's complaint about
I need money (post an ad)
no calls (get some new pics and up your game)
I've been used (well then Your just an idiot and not so smart)
damn post an alert or do those not DRAW enough attention
Rock on Rick.
Rock on Rick. Originally Posted by universalenergy
Hell yes rock out with your cock out my friend
As long as he keeps posting and beating the system, let him live and Die Hard ...

I mean he is not really hurting anybody, is he, and if so, toughen UP a bit I say.
I like being able to request handles its quite fun

Rock on!
I like being able to request handles its quite fun

Rock on! Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Ditto the NO CLASS one was GREAT
As long as he keeps posting and beating the system, let him live and Die Hard ...

I mean he is not really hurting anybody, is he, and if so, toughen UP a bit I say. Originally Posted by fun2come

Yep, Ole Rick tells it like it is and isn't afraid to do so.
Rick has been offered a compromise from the Owners, but refused it. There will be no further offers of compromise. It all comes down to the difference between a society with rules and guidelines and one that exists in anarchy.

If we were to let Rick get away with not serving his time, then what right do we have to ask or require anyone else to do the same????? No one should be above the very guidelines that they agree to abide by each time the log on to the message board.

I personally like RR and last time I saw him we were still friends!! I wish he would accept the compromise, but in the end I have a function to uphold and as long as I am a Moderator, I will do my best to uphold that function.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff