State: New York
Address: Just off Route 5/92
Activities: BBBJ, DATY, CG, K9, Miss
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blonde past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Super cute, spinner body with large natural C cups
Recommendation: Yes
I was hoping the reviews would hold off for a little bit.

Fuck. She will be swamped.
Any pics anywhere?
Pics or she doesnt exist.
I was hoping the reviews would hold off for a little bit.

Fuck. She will be swamped. Originally Posted by Maximum4
I found a girl this spring and I still haven’t reviewed for the same reason. Does that make us stingy?
Never mind. I'm just kidding. She won't be swamped. Choose someone else.
I found a girl this spring and I still haven’t reviewed for the same reason. Does that make us stingy? Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
I guess it makes a person self-serving, but hey, that's part of the hobby. I eventually review everyone I see, but with hotties, I wait a little while and only share with those who I have a board rapport with.
Wow. Just as i suspected. You guys hiding all the jewels.

After ive plowed through a decent whore a good 2 to 3 times then i pass them to the team to score, an assist.
This is going to be yet another Sindi story that will turn for the worst. Hope I'm wrong but I'm giving this gig a couple weeks at best before trouble sets in!
My nomination for Worst Review Title of the Year, up to this point...

• Sam54
  • 09-09-2021, 05:24 AM
Any pics anywhere? Originally Posted by mattsack2
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1785811

oldies, but goodies!
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1785811

oldies, but goodies! Originally Posted by Sam54
I can’t open these pics, I’m not sure why?
I can’t open these pics, I’m not sure why? Originally Posted by BigDon315
need PA to open them
I this is ang Sammie she had a rocking body back in the day what's her damages now
OK so maybe someone can shed some light on Sammy. I'm a fairly good friend of Sindi so I contacted her and got some of Sammy's pics. She is by all account one if not "the" hottest girl in the business in Syracuse right now. From the pics, she's simply stunning (almost model like). Way way better looking then when she was with Angela. Anyway, when she was with Angela, I give her a go and found that she was hot back then too but her service was really flat. It was really just a fuck and go without much emotion or feeling into her services. No matter how beautiful a girl is, if she's a dead fish, it ain't worth or fun to fuck. So, has anyone seen her since Rickybobby11111 review? I'm afraid her service hasn't changed much and no one feels like doing a review on her? I mean she's rocking beautiful so why else no more reviews?