URL / Website: Skip the Games
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: East Side
Activities: Strip tease, bbbj, cot
Hair Length and Color: short sides but long from the top, darker hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: about 5'2", skinny, very nice ass for her size, small B tits, nice and perky! very cute face and sexy as fuck naked!
Recommendation: Yes
I question how real any of this info as to being legit, the join date of the creator and the fact that no one gets back after texing or calling the number.fake review ?
  • rj317
  • 02-12-2023, 05:32 PM
I question how real any of this info as to being legit, the join date of the creator and the fact that no one gets back after texing or calling the number.fake review ? Originally Posted by Gearshifter
Everyone has got to join at some time but as for the I think for the donation…. Not very confident in this review myself
She got back to me and even sent an image--that seemed fake (Just a hunch). I unfortunately, contacted her late and while she seemed to be ready to go, didn't get back to me fast enough and I fell asleep.
She’s legit. On her way to a not so great place sadly and half way there.
I question how real any of this info as to being legit, the join date of the creator and the fact that no one gets back after texing or calling the number.fake review ? Originally Posted by Gearshifter
The review is legit. I just joined not long ago, never thought about doing the reviews myself, but I much rather see someone with reviews than not, so i figured I'd contribute to them. She is horrible at getting back to me. Still trying to setup a second time to see her.
Everyone has got to join at some time but as for the I think for the donation…. Not very confident in this review myself Originally Posted by rj317
Whats her link