URL / Website: n/a
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 5541 McNeil Dr Bldg A Suite 2
Activities: amazing thorough massage, light kissing, hjtc
Hair Length and Color: black past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Cute face, large boobs, toned legs, very pretty girl you'd notice anywhere
Recommendation: OMG Yes
I forgot to include the phone number - it's 737-710-4764.
Guys - you should give Lisa a try. I will add my own review soon.
Does anyone know the name of the place? Or phone #?
I dropped by the other day. Open sign on, door locked, no answer after ringing the bell. Sorry to whoever I must have interrupted!
Pretty sure I just got bamboozled there. I called & asked if Lisa was available in 15 minutes and was told yes. I arrive & was confused since the girl who was supposedly Lisa wasn't as described by the OP. This girl had the opposite of large boobs. About half way into the massage I asked what her name was again to see if she'd slip but she said Lisa again. Once it was over I asked if I could meet the other girl to see if she was more like the description by the OP but was told she's busy. The massage was very good but she really didn't turn me on physically.
Pretty sure I just got bamboozled there. I called & asked if Lisa was available in 15 minutes and was told yes. I arrive & was confused since the girl who was supposedly Lisa wasn't as described by the OP. This girl had the opposite of large boobs. About half way into the massage I asked what her name was again to see if she'd slip but she said Lisa again. Once it was over I asked if I could meet the other girl to see if she was more like the description by the OP but was told she's busy. The massage was very good but she really didn't turn me on physically. Originally Posted by techzan1
Did you get what you wanted?
No he got scammed as there probably was not another girl even working
Did you get what you wanted? Originally Posted by PHD135
No I didn't get what I wanted. She asked for a $120 tip. Not only did I say no way but I was seriously considering no funny business at all and just leave it at a massage. She quickly went down to $100- nope. Then $80- nope. Not gonna lie, I wanted a release so I said I'd do $60 & she said ok.

I've lost count how many times I've called a place to ask if a certain person was available & being told yes but when I walk in that person is mysteriously unavailable now. I think they're often trained to say yes regardless if they really are or not.
.......I think they're often trained to say yes regardless if they really are or not. Originally Posted by techzan1
Gets us in the door, then it's a better than average bet that we stay.

We all fall victim to that. LOL
Gets us in the door, then it's a better than average bet that we stay.

We all fall victim to that. LOL Originally Posted by Kimchi
I've walked a few times when my scheduled provider was 'busy'. Especially if the greeter was not as attractive. It's a bit of a mind game for me to anticipate the session with a particular provider on the drive over to the appointment, esp a repeat, only to arrive and she's busy. I always have a Plan B to fall back on.