Alert!

Moderators, Ladies & Gentlemen, today I was contacted by one of my ATFs about a Scumbag who has made serious threats including bodily harm & worse to her using, apparently, my handle and 10 different phone numbers. Knowing me, she knew this clown wasn't me. I'm thinking if this Thug has tried this with her, there is nothing to stop him from contacting other women in the same manner. Ladies, be extra careful. Gentlemen, you may want to check with your other ATFs to see if he has contacted others. My Lady is going to make her own alert, presumably in the Ladies Section.
Please everyone Hobby Safe!
  • Busty
  • 12-12-2023, 08:20 PM
This is the reason I have men contact me through the direct website to see his actual username.
Thank you for the alert
Is there something actionable here? If you're just trying to remind everyone that creepy and dangerous stalkers exist, well, we all already knew that.
I think the question is why you and who did you piss off. There’s some crazy people out there be careful.
yes, question probably is what did you do.

I think of an alert as "don't see this person as they will rob you, are LE or are batsheeeit crazy
I'm thinking if this Thug has tried this with her, there is nothing to stop him from contacting other women in the same manner. Ladies, be extra careful. Originally Posted by Bushjumper
If Jesus can't even save these hoes then why are you even trying?
Alerts are not necessarily to put against those who threaten to do harm and especially theorized assumptions to fulfill agendas. An alert is to be put on those that have proven themselves to be harmful or a danger to the community.

While there are incidents that do go on which are the true meaning of an alert, most of the time, the alerts posted are due to a counter punch for negative reviews/intel on a provider, which is usually the one who posted the alert or gets their lacky to do it, and/or someone has an agenda and posting an alert or something similar on another person fits their MO and criteria for that agenda.
  • BLM69
  • 12-13-2023, 07:18 PM
Why isn't the whore doing her own damage control? OP has started multiple threads with the same story! That's too much work trying to save one whore......they are their worst enemy, don't get caught up in her drama
  • Busty
  • 12-14-2023, 02:10 PM
There's a con-man using a reputable handle/username from Eccie, the real man is trying to protect his history/reputation.
This has nothing to do with a provider doing damage control.
I bet its that drama queen from Houston. She always gets simps riled up.
There's a con-man using a reputable handle/username from Eccie, the real man is trying to protect his history/reputation.
This has nothing to do with a provider doing damage control. Originally Posted by Busty
At least there's one person on here who understands what's going on here.
For the rest of you, carry on.............
George aren’t you the one using Abarcelona handle for refernce and saying bad things about cage, btw where can I post or where can I denounce this fella, I have all the chats

And wonder why you only post reviews about girls without eccie, and do I neeed to post your 300 numbers with bad references
George aren’t you the one using Abarcelona handle for refernce and saying bad things about cage, btw where can I post or where can I denounce this fella, I have all the chats

And wonder why you only post reviews about girls without eccie, and do I neeed to post your 300 numbers with bad references Originally Posted by Lindacol
You can describe what’s in those chats, but you can’t post them verbatim without violating site guidelines.

And wonder why you only post reviews about girls without eccie, and do I neeed to post your 300 numbers with bad references Originally Posted by Lindacol
It's my understanding that there is a 'Ladies Forum' where the women of the board can post whatever they want free from the prying eyes of the men. A female version of the Men's Lounge if you will. Try there.
  • BLM69
  • 12-21-2023, 10:45 AM
It's my understanding that there is a 'Ladies Forum' where the women of the board can post whatever they want free from the prying eyes of the men. A female version of the Men's Lounge if you will. Try there. Originally Posted by Bushjumper
Nothing is private on the Internet, both sides know and read what's going on