Who Are Your Top Five Favorite and Most Memorable Women in The Last 2 or 3 Years?

I've been thinking about making this thread for a while. I may make a separate thread for the women. This one is for the men.

Men, who are your top five favorite women you've been to in the last two or three years?

Let me say from 2020 to 2023. Perhaps only 2023 for some of you. You can explain why you chose them if you would like to. The choices can be a combination of her personality, service, rates, and appearance. For me, good service, how I'm treated, and personality is more important than overall appearance or attraction. I could make two separate lists for myself based on that. One for service and personality, and one for appearance. My main list is based on the combination of all the traits. Also, I haven't been to many women compared to other guys, so you may think or know of better women. I'm curious what I have missed out on.

Here are my most memorable and favorites:

1. Jaylowe - She is currently my favorite of all time since I lost my virginity in 2016. I've been to her four times since September, and no other woman has done to me what she has done. She is unrivaled. Best in Dallas.
2. Ariel Dream - Yes, it was a freaky experience.
3. Dtowncarmen/Carmen Boundd
4. Kira Sweet (AlongCameHoney).
5. Sexy Gia/Giovanna - She is the most beautiful in terms of appearance.

It's Christmas today. I saw Jaylowe again last night and I had a blast! It was the best session so far. Read my fourth review if you're curious. Happy holidays everyone. It's time to thrive in 2024.
Only have two and I miss them both dearly.

Callie Jones
Kristen Reign
For me this list for 2023 with the reasons (briefly):

Amber (Ms.LilPretty)—sweetest, sluttiest, kind hearted and a (Lot not Lil) pretty girl who is always eager to see me, and is down for absolutely anything. My ATF for sure.

Danica Stone—one of the most beautiful girls in the hobby who genuinely loves sex, slutty for sure, and is very friendly with me. Will even followup inquiring about my references requests.

Carmella Love—BBBJ and sex goddess who is kind of new to me, but is very sweet and will probably become one of my regulars.

Ivanka Nicole—DFK queen who has great sexual chemistry with me.

Katia Dunns—who is a head doctor that is prompt, sweet and gives me glowing references.
Peyton Daniella..

Im not sure whether she is still active or not. She removed her ad from tryst and her last active on eccie was in august. However, she is active in p411

Someone here said she was married and got divorce.

I would like to see her again and again if she is active!
I've been thinking about making this thread for a while. I may make a separate thread for the women. This one is for the men.

Men, who are your top five favorite women you've been to in the last two or three years?

Originally Posted by dormGE

Dude the hobby today is high dollar crap. There is nothing worth talking about for the pass 7 or 10 years
Dude the hobby today is high dollar crap. There is nothing worth talking about for the pass 7 or 10 years Originally Posted by BossyWillson
If we want to go back a few decades...

DFW Kitty
Casey Carlin
Nicole of Dallas
Energizer Bunny
British Sara Tyler
FBSM Ashley - hottest girl in all of Dallas. GPS is strong with this one though. If you have the budget she is a smokeshow!

Lacey - Ashley’s old roomie. She is strictly L1 but really gorgeous!

VivianQ - My ATF and have seen her a dozen times. Always consistent and she gets better every time we’re together. She has an amazing body and is the best looking Asian provider I’ve seen in Dallas.

All the Brazilian/Columbian girls - there are several but most memorable are TatianaBrazil, and LindaCol.
DesireableDestinee- saw her dozens, upon dozens of times over the years. I’m going to miss her. I still don’t know if she retired or just on hiatus.

SweetCountryGirl- I still see her once in a blue moon, but she lives 1.5 hours from me and it’s hard to find a 5 hour window of free time to see her.
If we want to go back a few decades...

DFW Kitty
Casey Carlin
Nicole of Dallas
Energizer Bunny
British Sara Tyler Originally Posted by hunttolive
Amanda and Bobby
Barbara
Hooter Heather and Jordan
Sassy
Tall Red
A few more Reds that were short timers.
Cathy
Ze
Nicole from ASPD days. Incredible natural beauty. Most beautiful and sexy woman I have ever seen. Every time I saw her, after first cum, she would say what do you want to do next?
Evelyn Q. Sweetest & Filthiest woman I know.
I’m hoping that JayLowe can surpass her.
But so far, I am having trouble connecting with her.
The now-former SB. Quite possibly the last sex I'll ever have (wish she'd told me the last time was going to be the last time), and certainly the last meaningful sex.
1. Daisy Diva
2. Stephanie Hepburn
3. Journee Dior
4. Carmella Love
5. Myra
In the spirit of several other posters who might feel that it's necessary to go back into the earlier years of ECCIE's existence to recall some of their most excellent experiences, I'll list five I can think of who may be known to this site:

1. Alyssa Nicole
2. Diana Austin
3. Amber XOXO (aka "Little Miss")
4. Carmen St. James
5. Maria Goddess
I’ ve seen 6 people within in the past 3 years. Ranked in no order:
1. Skye Jennings
2. Nikki valen
3. Ssoftness
4. Some lady called Lucy from a Latina agency
5. Nicole Cox back in 2021
6. A UTR friend of mine, a former provider who was a well established provider back in the aspd days.