Tired of average girls with insane asks. Is there really no bombshell DFW providers?

Kiley was very meh in my experience but ymmv...and now I'm starting to get dissapointed in the quality of providers. Do I need to go more than 700? The landscape here seems like garbage. There has to be better out here y'all. I've tried curvy/thick. Now I just want skinny/ petite. There has to be something <700 😕
I here 1K is the new normal for a covered hand job with a clock watcher over 50 posting your session with her on TikTok and Only Fans. Guys I suggest 2K per hour so she may like you better and you'll feel like a gentleman again. Let's show these girls some love, they're so worth it.
They are out there. But the condition on this board have driven the hottest ones off. Hopefully the image standards relaxing are just some of the changes coming that might encourage some ladies to return or bring us new ones
I agree 100%. Took the plunge with a 700/hour and a 1000/hour off
P4 recently and both were a total waste. So now a bit gun shy to say the least. Just sticking to some highly erotic FBSMs from regulars for 200 or so... until something convinces me I'm missing out.
I agree 100%. Took the plunge with a 700/hour and a 1000/hour off
P4 recently and both were a total waste. So now a bit gun shy to say the least. Just sticking to some highly erotic FBSMs from regulars for 200 or so... until something convinces me I'm missing out. Originally Posted by TXSUN55000

wow I always wondered about these girls, if maybe they had a higher standard of appointment but sounds like thats not the case.

Back in the day $250 would get you a great hour with a gal who would only see 1 or 2 a day and these chicks are $700? wtf . They would have perfect hair and makeup, and sip a glass of wine with you before hopping in the sack.
TXSUN......no offense but why didn't you post reviews of these expensive providers. I NEVER see a provider w/o a review and there simply aren't any (or very few) reviews from the $500+ club. I'd pull the trigger w/some info. If they are no LFK/DFK and CBJ only just tell us
I just don't do reviews. Never have, a bit concerned about retaliation.

I could definitely scorch 2 local (Dallas) and 2 traveling P4 companions easily. All still active. Ranging from full blown extortion involving the threatening of being outed to family members to highly deceptive pictures followed up with unimaginable hygiene. Really just something you wouldn't expect from so-called ELITE COMPANIONS demanding 500 plus/hour. All were documented and reported to P4 accordingly.
For any provider, regardless of donation, I don't think it's unreasonable to have certain expectations. First is that she is an excellent businesswoman. She asks about and understands her client's needs, communicates effectively, and demonstrates integrity (no flaking and certainly no NCNS). She's respectful of her client's time and greets him, fully ready, at the door at the appointed hour (not ten 10 mins late, not taking a shower after he gets there).

Her bathroom is stocked with clean towels (not a pile of used linens from the previous guy). She's showered and smells good, she's fit from working out because she cares about her appearance, and she's dressed appropriately for the ocassion. She doesn't rush, doesn't clock watch, and does her best to make him feel welcome and comfortable.

When playtime begins, she's attentive to his needs and adjusts accordingly. She's in the moment with him (not thinking about the next guy or what time she needs to pick up the kids). She's responsive, playful, encouraging, and enjoys the session as much as he does. Her goal is his satisfaction and she does her best to correct any shortcoming. After he leaves, she reaches out first to thank him for seeing her, knowing that he has a plethora of options and yet he chose to be with her.

For $500 or more, I would expect her to go even beyond this. It's discouraging to hear that that's often not the case.
Good points but the vast majority of hookers are NOT great businesswomen. Most are very young and got into this business without any planning. Often for reasons beyond their control. Very few have anyone mentoring them, so they have to learn as they go. A few may learn these lessons and become truly successful. I can think of a few here that have done that. But most are burned out and gone before they achieve this.

So we end up with a lot of girls relying on their looks and very little else. Some may actually keep their money while others give up their money to others. Pimps seldom care about anything other than the money, not how their girls get it. The providers hear the going rate is X so that is what they charge. And they get it from some. So, they keep charging that.

And so on and so on. About the best we can do is provide information to others through sites like this.
From being in the hobby for a while, I have some strong opinions on this.

What she found most guys, including myself, seek out and pay a donation to a provider because number one, she has the beauty, be it physically through her pictures and/or her personality whilst in communications or her posts on the boards.

In the heyday of this board, there were those types of ladies everywhere you looked. IM0, the falling off started happening when the pimps started their posting of reviews of their new recruits and the promoter reviews, baiting business in the door, which always tended to backfire whenever a hobbyist were lied on those reviews as actual truthful intel on how the provider was BCD. Then, being truthful in your reviews/intel was a way to get you put in the proverbial dog house, getting the wannabe pimp and attaboy crew guys who bumped those reviews to drive into everybody's heads that the ones who questioned the pimps were the danger to the community.

To further make the downhill progression get faster, you had providers who insisted on either putting up a fantastic review for average service or do not post or else. All of the sudden, if you let a provider know what you are desiring in a session you pay for, then you are considered a hard please hobbyist since you don't want to just go with the flow.

And because of the continued bullshit, most guys have decided to keep the unicorns and ones who actually give fantastic service to themselves. I personally would not review a provider or a dancer I had a great time with had a strip club.

So taking a look at the providers who post on this board and their crappy attitudes, holier than thou thinking, wanting HDH donations for average to below average service and looks along with denigrating hobbyists that they may have a different opinion on a hobby subject seems to be the norm today.
I just don't do reviews. Never have, a bit concerned about retaliation.

I could definitely scorch 2 local (Dallas) and 2 traveling P4 companions easily. All still active. Ranging from full blown extortion involving the threatening of being outed to family members to highly deceptive pictures followed up with unimaginable hygiene. Really just something you wouldn't expect from so-called ELITE COMPANIONS demanding 500 plus/hour. All were documented and reported to P4 accordingly. Originally Posted by TXSUN55000
Waste of your time - P4 won't do much if anything - OTH putting something in the LR will at least give us a sign.
I agree 100%. Took the plunge with a 700/hour and a 1000/hour off Originally Posted by TXSUN55000
P4 recently and both were a total waste. So now a bit gun shy to say the least. Just sticking to some highly erotic FBSMs from regulars for 200 or so... until something convinces me I'm missing out. Originally Posted by TXSUN55000

TOFTT twice.
Hope you do 2 reviews. half ass it will do.

The non common is i have had Providers contact me lately.