Question to providers about Hotel Etiquette

Recently I got a room through Dayuse.com and pulled in to the parking lot right at the contracted mid-morning checkin.

A car door opened near me as i pulled in, and a stunning girl emerged - dressed to make your teeth hurt, short short skirt, a jacket that was open in front revealing a sexy bra and no blouse. Opened a backdoor and pulled out a small rollerboard.

I decided to wait and let her finish checking in

A few minutes later i went in, and she was wrapping up the process as i entered.

Probably never happen again, but if it did? Any suggestions on a way to introduce myself? - I’d really like to hear from the providers.
Go up to her and say "I don't know you but I think I should."
  • Busty
  • 01-02-2024, 09:04 AM
Write down your LinkedIn profile & business email,
Tell her, you are open to providing financial opportunities with certain women of her caliber.
She will contact you if there is a need for your consulting.
  • jan-w
  • 01-02-2024, 10:21 AM
This line works every time. "I'm jealous of your heart. It's pounding deep inside you and I'm not."
Write down your LinkedIn profile & business email,
Tell her, you are open to providing financial opportunities with certain women of her caliber.
She will contact you if there is a need for your consulting. Originally Posted by Busty
Oh that’s GREAT advice!!! That way she has your personal and professional information up front. I can’t see anything going bad with this advice.
Oh that’s GREAT advice!!! That way she has your personal and professional information up front. I can’t see anything going bad with this advice. Originally Posted by CaptainZman
Perhaps Busty's thinly-veiled dry humor got lost somewhere between here & there. British descendants can often be that way.
Maybe if you saw her at the hotel bar , you can say hi and take it from there ..But don't try any pick up lines lol
  • Busty
  • 01-02-2024, 01:11 PM
Oh that’s GREAT advice!!! Originally Posted by CaptainZman
I knew you would see it my way.
A gorgeous, intelligent woman isn't going to let a
broke, dangerous bum waste her time.
I knew you would see it my way.
A gorgeous, intelligent woman isn't going to let a
broke, dangerous bum waste her time. Originally Posted by Busty
And a handsome well off man isn’t going to see a past their prime, if there ever was a prime time, drama queen even if she supplies him with her LinkedIn profile and real world information.
Try starting with offering to help her with her luggage or bags, if it seems like she's struggling or just has a ton of baggage lol....Then feel free to introduce yourself and say "Hi, my name is" so and so, it doesn't have to be your real name of course..compliments go along way if they're not too cheesy or explicit..(try something like "I couldn't help but notice how beautiful you look and I just had to let you know etc.) ......If she smiles genuinely continue with something like ..mentioning why you're there, like your reason for travel, then ask if she's enjoying the city so far..say if you're not too busy later, I'd love to give you my number and perhaps I can show you a good time, while you're here" Don't forget to mention how you'll make sure to make it worth her while. (Keep checking her response and facial expressions. If she's open, and smiling, continue with something along the lines of....) "Do you like to be spoiled? If so, shoot me a text later. I'd love to get to know you more over a drink at the bar or better yet behind closed doors, if you're up for it"..and hit her with a wink and a sly, sexy, genuine smile. Perhaps reach for her hand to shake it or offer up your number (and/or room number) .....don't be crass, nervous, or too explicit bc that might ruin your chances with some.....be sure to let her know if and when you'll be in or out of your room, but tell her she can still get ahold of you via text, in the meantime, once she's settled, if she's interested..... if she's game, she'll call.....I mean I would, just saying.....I've had a few guys approach me in the elevator in the creepiest of ways before, and then I've had others entice me with similar propositions (that seemed too good to pass up!!! Lol)....shoot, speaking of, just yesterday, after i got done shooting some HOT solo content, (that i need to edit tonight and post btw!) I was leaving this place, taking the elevator down, there was this guy, who boarded mid-way, that was just soooo damn SEXY, OMG!!! I could tell that he was immediately attracted to me by the way he stopped, seemed to have forgot what he was doing and stammered a bit, locking eyes with me as he stepped on.....sadly my ass is shy af sometimes when it comes to approaching people, and I fumbled that play and definitely kicked myself later for it by not speaking to him, smh .....anywho, all I'm saying is that i know the feeling all too well, but like they say, we miss all of the shots we dont take, so take a chance luv, but go about it correctly. I hope this helps. I wish all of yall the best. And hope you all had the pleasure of starting 2024 off right, with a BANG, from a seXXXy lil thang if you haven't yet, reach out to your local naughty nymph, and release that built up tension you should have left in 2023 lol
I agree with Deja - Put on your best game face and shoot your best shot. As Deja and Wayne Gretzky both said, "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take".

Don't approach this opportunity from a hobby standpoint AT ALL. The first few minutes are a sincere approach to find out if there is a mutual ground for further conversation. As for me I have zero problem giving out my real world information. I do business consulting and this is a perfect opening. (As an aside, if it really opened up to a business opportunity I would never mix business and the hobby.)

So shoot your shot, playboy. Just don't be creepy about it and act like you sincerely want to meet a beautiful woman. If it comes to naught, you at least have a great memory. And also, shooting your shot and coming up short is not a reason for shame or embarrassment. Look what it did for Gretzky.
  • Busty
  • 01-02-2024, 08:44 PM
^This
A gentleman helping her with the luggage, Shopping bags, opening the door for her.
Chivalry ain't dead Honey
Deja - - loved hearing that even an extrovert like you can admit to moments of speechlessness. Many of your posts are mini-novelettes, so having a loss of words seems unusual. You say that you felt bad for not speaking up...imagine how many nights he has been tortured with the dream that he let YOU slip away.
------------------
Perhaps you may have missed some Gallery Image policy improvements, but, ...https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2957446

As TinMan pointed out, "topless is okay", as is "Clothing that clings to the genital region or clothing that is somewhat transparent".

May I suggest the Jail Inmate costume, with the zipper lowered all of the way, so that your beauties are available for gazing?

Just one of many possibilities...
Deja - - loved hearing that even an extrovert like you can admit to moments of speechlessness. Many of your posts are mini-novelettes, so having a loss of words seems unusual. You say that you felt bad for not speaking up...imagine how many nights he has been tortured with the dream that he let YOU slip away.
------------------
Perhaps you may have missed some Gallery Image policy improvements, but, ...https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2957446

As TinMan pointed out, "topless is okay", as is "Clothing that clings to the genital region or clothing that is somewhat transparent".

May I suggest the Jail Inmate costume, with the zipper lowered all of the way, so that your beauties are available for gazing?

Just one of many possibilities... Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy

Lol tbh I would not consider myself an extrovert at all. I think some people tend to believe that (or they just can't believe that I'm shy because I'm very "lively, entertaining, and happen to be a good conversationalist")....lol

Personally, I don't think those automatically qualify me to be an "extrovert"...(not that I take it as a bad thing). But if you put me in a large setting with lots of people, I tend to get quieter and more reserved, as I prefer more intimate settings, and one-on-one encounters, or at the most, small group interactions.

I hardly, if ever, approach people face to face for serious matters, or to "hit on them"....I give out compliments like no other and hold the door open for men and women alike (I guess it's my southern charm and manners lol) but anything more than those casual encounters, makes me a bit nervous, I'll admit.

I do great seeing clients because, if they "hit me up", it obviously means and tells me, they MUST have liked SOMETHING about me. So theres already an attraction there that puts me more at ease compared to talking to a stranger, who may not even find me attractive!!!....With a civilian it's different because I dont know if I'm even their type, let alone if they're taken etc...

Truly, I'll admit, I seem to have a talent with my words, writing, moreso than freestyling off top. How I choose to express myself, verbally, is a tad bit different lol..nonetheless, I have a lot to express at times. It's just always been easier for me to do so, either through writing, or after much consideration and thought. And of course, in a more intimate setting with a few, or just one person.....

Sometimes my nerves syke me out. And by the time I manage to gather up the courage to approach a stranger that I happen to find interesting or attractive, (after I've had a chance to process my thoughts and garner up the right words to say of course), that moment might have slipped away and passed me by....smh

Tbh, in a fantasy world, the guy always approaches the girl....but I'm going to try to make it a goal of mine this year, to let go of seemingly frivolous worries and concerns and actually make that first move. Wether it's with goals of mine or taking a shot at a handsome man I encounter or feel attracted to. I shouldn't continue to let possibilities pass me by, especially now that I'm gearing off to another path, and would like it to be non-hobby related.

I feel like I've finally progressed to a point in life where I'm now open for something deeper and would like to build and have a relationship someday, (or at the least a mutually beneficial "partner-ship") lol.... Something I've purposely denied myself, and others of, these last few years, as I worked on self, health and overall progession. I have not had a relationship nor enjoyed fun outside of the hobby this whole time. But I honestly feel like I'm ready to change that, along with a few other things....

Time is only passing us by. It's already 2024. It's time to embrace all of the people and possibilities that we can!!! I'm ready for a change, and ready for something new. And I'm DEFINITELY ready for a lil boo thang to cuddle up with, in front of the fireplace lol!!!

So let's all say "Carpe diem" one time, for the one time, and live a little this year. Take that chance. Start that project. Take that trip. Give up that vice. And approach that man or woman!!! As long as you overcome that fear and whatever was holding you back, you have every reason to be proud of yourself, no matter the outcome, because some never even get that far.

Also, TexomaCowboy, not sure if that's your signature or a message to myself, since I do in fact, own an inmate costume, but I appreciate the info and inspiration and will definitely make some magic happen

P.S....Sorry to continously "bore" yall with my long winded "novellas" btw.... I just really love to espress myself through writing. Especially when its about stuff I feel passionate about.....writing happens to be my one of my favorite forms of self-expression, well of course besides using the absolute beauty of physical arts, known better to yall as dance, intimacy, touch and sex!!!!

Those who don't mind shy, lively, expressive freaks such as myself, should hit me up for more entertainment and lively convos

not sure if that's your signature or a message to myself
Yes, message to you. LOL

I've seen your gallery, and of all of the play-with-me costumes, the Inmate seemed like the easiest to update with a lowered zipper.

Maybe someday, we will see you listed in the "Recently Uploaded Images" column. Otherwise, we can always dream on.