George Strait Tickets :)

Sorry, I'm kind of like a kid at Christmas right now lol... Super stoked, got my George Strait tickets today!!! Sorry, just shouting from the roof tops!!!
Enjoy yourself , heard he's hanging it up !
Lol yeah, this is like on my bucket list, and to top it off, it's his last concert and it's walking distance for me to get there. June can't get here fast enough
i thought they didnt go on sale until the 9th.
Probably pre-sale ! He is closing out the Houston Rodeo on Mar 17 th .
Ohhhhhhh I'm jealous :-)
Yeah, presale for George Strait Fan Club members was today... there is another presale tomorrow for AmEx members, and one Wednesday I forget what for though. Then general public go on sale on the 9th.

I got 4 plaza level tickets for $144 each, that $15.00 per year fan club membership paid off lol...

I'm going to try to get three more tomorrow using my AmEx membership so my brother can fly out here for the show. I may end up with one or two extra, if I do, I'll post up in here first.
1 or 2 extra? Hehe I want!! Gotta love George<3
If I have extra, I'll need 2 or 3 references from recent well-known hobyists, a brief intro with physical description, not newbie friendly haha lol, jk
Not a problem hehe(:
Not a problem hehe(: Originally Posted by XOXO Karla
I will vouch for that cowgirl.
I unfortunately wasn't able to get any today, they sold out in like 10 minutes... There are a couple more presales before they go general though, and it's not until June, so plenty of time.
I tried to take advantage of the AmEx presale today but I struck out unfortunately. Guess I will try again on the 9th. Crossing fingers...
I logged in right at 10 with the Platinum password, had a 15 minute wait and still didn't get any...
I wanna go...wink wink